Noobz R Us

DeletedUser49289

This is a Tribe that Is friendly towards Noobs thru Vets. If you are a heavy gamer..or just a browser , we're here to help teach and PROTECT you from the UGLIES. The Uglies...there the people who find pleasure in pain, the people who pick on smaller tribes and groups. We are Recruiting anyone and everyone on a CONTACT BASIS...(i.e message me in game or forums)I will personal help all newbies in a tactical support and Teach what I've learned. Alliance-Wise....if u have a great offer/exchange or a simple traders guild and/or Share the same motives
This is a DIPLOMATIC TRIBE ( EVERYONE has a vote in everything)

WHAT WE OFFER IS-
closer proxy of allies not streched ties throught the land closer u are to us fast back-up or resources can get to you

Seek meh to chat with or any of the founding chiefs with joining

Currently recruiting for :

Alliance Capt(1)

Forums Admin (2)

Recruitment Staff (5)

War Table (4)

Traders Guild (10)

If u have questions about a position just ask :D

WE currently are helping all noobs..and if they leave..ok..if they stay great!

We are a force ..weak alone but POWERFUL in numbers...dare to say noobs pwd?

Test us,
Search us,
like a question that seems unimportant
untill the question is
WHY DiDnT i AsK ThAt???

HAHAHAHAHA

~Ghost300 nooblet leader

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok to be fair he put some effort into the recruitment message, but why he didnt put the effort into reading the forums properly and find the correct forum to post in i dont know...

DeletedUser

If you can't read a post saying "Must read before posting" - don't post.

DeletedUser49289

ok to be fair he put some effort into the recruitment message, but why he didnt put the effort into reading the forums properly and find the correct forum to post in i dont know...

check below and read the EDIT status...now...since it does say i made a mistake only less then a min afterwards...i move the whole forum to the correct column..and said sorry o0 so read better.... xD

DeletedUser49289

i feel beginners cant make a mistake >> i PWD...lets get it popin like corn in the battle fields.......