Normans Epic Thread.

• Thread starter DeletedUser92094
  • Start date

DeletedUser92094

I was going to say the only thing epic about this thread is it's fail, but it doesn't fail.

Good compilation and a lot better than that junk the scorpion dude made.

Scorpions, was just about his personal top 5 i wouldn't say it fails, after all it is his opinion.
but the thread wasn't set out correctly.

DeletedUser

this should be a good thread to archive. Look back at in the next 6-12 months and see if we have any pre-mades left standing

qwertyu

This is one of the best pre-made threads i've seen. All you need is some opening descriptions and opinions on the tribes and you'll have a 5 star thread.

DeletedUser

Epic thread is not fully epic if I dont post in it,

/done :p

DeletedUser

I love how Norm blames me for him believing lol, I'm just good at convincing :p

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
First post, good read Norm :)

Sad that you forgot me, oh well, better now than never...

2nd edit!

W42-Joined here and led a premade, Se7en. It was a remake of the former W13 Se7en. Right when nobles came out, we got declared on by the top tribe in our K, Honey. Eventually Honey disbanded and reformed into another tribe. Shortly after, 3 other top tribes in our K declared on us. The same old war stuff happened, and soon we merged into Bio! to help us out. We cleaned out the 3 tribes and took over K44/34. After that 4Horse declared on us, and I was promoted to baron and got to plan out the war against the uno tribe, Manic. We took down Manic pretty easy, and I became a duke in Bio!. After that 4Horse disbanded. Bio! was promptly rank 1, and still is, letting me silently relieve my duke status and take a break. :p

Bio! was a big disappointment, 4Horse could've eliminated you easily, you just bored them into quitting the war, and thus the world...
Lmao. 4Horse got owned by Bio!. Take a look at the stats and learn some facts.

DeletedUser94677

I don't think this is a epic at all (No offense Norm).

Anyone could've went into the premade forum and simply copied and pasted info from each w53 tribe but I do admire the effort so thank you Normy :] It makes it easier for some of us.

DeletedUser92094

This is one of the best pre-made threads i've seen. All you need is some opening descriptions and opinions on the tribes and you'll have a 5 star thread.

I was going to do that, and also post interesting quotes about them, but i didn't have the time.
I'm actually editing it right now, to add the opinions :)

DeletedUser

Lmao. 4Horse got owned by Bio!. Take a look at the stats and learn some facts.

around 5 players quit after a week of the war with Bio! because of its pointlessness. I was one of them, I hadn't received even a fake because you guys were complete point whores, their #1 player was just a noob that nobled inactives that quit Bio! lol. Imagine That was better than any of your players, along with many others...

DeletedUser71572

Tribe Name: Contra
Leader(s): Crimsoni
[spoil]My name's Chris. I'm 20, I have a wife and a baby. He's turning 1 year old in a month, and growing good. I work as a self-employed computer technician and also hired by a network service company as a part time computer tech. I started playing TW back in 2007. I've made friends, and I've made, well, nonfriends. I've been in crappy tribes, and I've been in some of the best. If you've never met me, I'm never serious unless I'm leading. If it sounds as if I'm being a(n) [insert descriptive word here], than I'm most likely just kidding around. And that about wraps it up.

History:
W7-Joined here first. Whilst battling off evil-doers and slaying my mortal enemies, I become a duke in the MP family, a top tribe at the time. Did a little stuff here and there, and joined another tribe, T.F.B. . We later merged into -WE- and they now have the world in their hands. End of story there. Highest amount of points during the world and the highest I've ever been - 7 mil
W6-Joined here as my second world. I went solo for a while until I was self-worthy of an invite into the HIRE family (I was a noob back then, and wanted to get a lot of points first so I could impress them). Got in, got up to 120k points, and went barb.
W9/10/12-Joined these 3 worlds for fun. Got a little experience prior to these worlds, so I went on an onslaught of raping noob tribes by disbanding them. Fun times.
W13-Onto one of my most beloved worlds, I joined here in a premade 'Se7eN'. I was a duke in the trio that lead the tribe, including ibo321 and seraph.ro. It was a W7 reunion type deal, and anyone else that we saw that was good. We had great potential, but W13 included a new version, and it disallowed you to choose your location. So in the end, we were very separated which led to our downfall. We were in the top 3 from the beginning, and held our rank for several months, until each of us began getting gangbanged by the top K tribes. We disbanded before we fell out of the top 15.
W19-Joined here and got invited to STONED. Had a fun time, learned a lot, but I was a K away from the core of the tribe, so I dropped out shortly after.
W20-Joined here in BANNED. We had a few disruptions (leader got hacked, you know the deal), reformed and I became duke. We stayed in the top 20 for a while, and then we reformed again in order to drop the dead weight, and became Care. Shortly after, we merged with another small tribe led by Wizzydizzy and became Hulk. The tribe dominated the core quickly and gained rank 1, and after that I left. Came back and played a little, but not the same. Left again.
W39-Joined here after a long break and joined PWNY led by LA. Small tribe, lots of fun, and a lot of gangbanging done. Most of the tribe got gangbanged by surrounding tribes, so it disbanded. I kept playing and joined dShokR. Left shortly after.
W40-Joined here in IBAN. My co-player and I were co-duking with Sp.Ag. Shortly after joining, Sp.Ag went through some RL issues, so my co-player and I were stuck with leading 90% of the time. We stayed rank 1 for a while and got declared on by numerous surrounding tribes. Eventually we got battered down by catapults and the such, and my co-player and I left.
W42-Joined here and led a premade, Se7en. It was a remake of the former W13 Se7en. Right when nobles came out, we got declared on by the top tribe in our K, Honey. Eventually Honey disbanded and reformed into another tribe. Shortly after, 3 other top tribes in our K declared on us. The same old war stuff happened, and soon we merged into Bio! to help us out. We cleaned out the 3 tribes and took over K44/34. After that 4Horse declared on us, and I was promoted to baron and got to plan out the war against the uno tribe, Manic. We took down Manic pretty easy, and I became a duke in Bio!. After that 4Horse disbanded. Bio! was promptly rank 1, and still is, letting me silently relieve my duke status and take a break. :p[/spoil]
Tribe Roster: Only known by those with the signatures.

Starting Direction: I don't know. :icon_rolleyes:

Opinion:
They don't leave much to the eye, They don't put down a direction, member list, they have me doing circle :icon_confused:[/COLOR]

Cheers,
NORM.

Haha Norm. I'm in there, that's one for your list! And if you check the tribe in-game, you'll see which direction we are.

DeletedUser

i predict that Perve.,ABORT!,IKEA,MECH,Contra,Happle and DSL will be good,and the rest will fail ;)

its unusual,i see a LOT of good names in there,spread out through the premades which is even more unusual :S
Should be a very intresting world though,especially if those players stick around :)

however i think one guy who is on that roster of Abort! s has quit,
and btw did you notice you have repeated Burning GFX and tehdarkone in two rosters ;)

if you have trouble finding where just ask me ;)

btw,one tribes info is too hard to read,change the colour please :)

those aside though,good read,and keep it up :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94990

2HARD roster so far:
[spoil]Acrylics
Pink Bazooka
Szadeck
LostNoob
DARTH-CALAIS
w33d247
rh0nz 7
Pipsdad
irsumner
wings3319
Salem Rios
Amumu
U.Kisuke
Battle Hymns
d daddy
MrDees
Stormy Witch
iKilledKenny.
Y Ddraig Goch
greywolf55
SillySister
Ericat the Brave
blood elf1
iWarp 24
Snoofs
Ironblev
crisis core
FaTmAx
OMGitzSPEARS
lemmon01
Karadana
BigRon7104
benthejay
Colly Wobbles
Dr4gonRaider
ROCKETSMAD
Work In Progress
littlewollap1
Loco Diablo
DR EVIL NRNS
scally12
nobtoss
perdition666[/spoil]

started NE direction

Possible to get something other than yellow?

Last edited by a moderator:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
around 5 players quit after a week of the war with Bio! because of its pointlessness. I was one of them, I hadn't received even a fake because you guys were complete point whores, their #1 player was just a noob that nobled inactives that quit Bio! lol. Imagine That was better than any of your players, along with many others...
I can promise SOG, Chopper, and Ying-ling are easily 2x better than any member 4Horse had, and that's just naming a few off the top of my head. You don't have to agree, many people have troubles accepting the truth and are still perfectly acceptable in society. But hey, you can try your luck against the few I listed if you wish; they're in Contra. We won't bore. :icon_wink:

Anyways, decent read Norm.

Last edited: