North-west wars

DeletedUser110464

Well this thread was to point out how the northwest is warring like crazy while the northeast is quiet and merging...unless you don't call 5+ players moving from one tribe to another tribe together even a partial merge.

DeletedUser

Well this thread was to point out how the northwest is warring like crazy while the northeast is quiet and merging...unless you don't call 5+ players moving from one tribe to another tribe together even a partial merge.

2 STORY 40.204 10 1 10 47.615 29.456

I'm sorry our enemies always disband 1 day after we attack them Earl, but we're not inviting them after we defeat them, ask PS and SNCL if they're receiving invites.

And I guess we're merging scum because we invited 15 new players from 3 tribes that disbanded in a 1 month when we're spread over 2k Ks.

DeletedUser110464

If your enemy disbanded 1 day into the war and it's this early into a world it surely means they were a pretty terrible tribe, likely isn't it? Just because the northwest doesn't need to abuse the recruit button to survive doesn't mean you have to act all jealous trying to belittle the northwest for actually carrying out multiple wars.

Who are PS and Sncl? I have no clue but they weren't top 20 ever as far as I'm aware. So good job I guess fighting a tribe way smaller than you. And as for the merging, who have been any other major tribes in the northeast? Well to start out with panda, oh wait they disbanded and you recruited half their members or something like that. Anyone else start popping up? You recruit. The northwest could have looked the same as the northeast with recruitment, but obviously it didn't. Don't we play this game to fight?

DeletedUser

Well then, I'll just go and spawn a top tribe in our vicinity, or start sending 10 hour trains to reach a top 5 opponent so you'll be happy.

The funny thing is that PS was rank 16, higher than ANL :lol:

DeletedUser

Earl? What the point? Are you mad because ANL don't accomplish much or you just bored and try to create action on the forum?

DeletedUser

Who are PS and Sncl? I have no clue but they weren't top 20 ever as far as I'm aware.

Actually -ps- was top 20, and for your question, who are Ps and Sncl.
We should rather ask: Who is ANL?

And i promise you even if they disbanded in 20 minutes, i am so sure that they did and would put in a fight much more than your awesome tribe would do.
Instead of crying in the forums, go merge with someone since you said we merged with the whole north sector, if a tribe would accept you anyway.

setorines

Actually Earl PS were rank 18 before we started fighting and they were rank 1 in K35. We were behind them. At the start of the war they were larger than us in the area. They disbanded quickly due to poor leadership and low moral to members. As far as "winning with recruitment" goes I'd like to point out that we have about 30 members per K that we are in which is about average.

Last edited:

roman01

The north east merged into Story...the end...

And ANL need too much diplomacy ((yawn))

You may not be the duke of ANL anymore so you might like to know Ruler isn't giving a very good impression of your tribe either.
:lol:

DeletedUser

if you all are flaming ANL then why do most people put them as winner for the North West?

DeletedUser99565

Can we stop talking about ANL. I'm self conscious. Um there's plenty of good tribes in Northwest :)

DeletedUser

I'm more interested in the Hugged/Inbred war that our own :lol: