Northeast Animal Kingdoms

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser108039

Rip Yummy, Blyqs first attacks where sent and he disbands lol.

respect to Babin has been fun trolling and the on going in game back and fourth. He took alot of flak from us and tw for his tribe members giving up but he did fight and try recap and snipe everything he could. too bad he recruited ppl like blyq :p

Michael Corleone.

You've been pathetic this entire time on this world. Saying NAM had an easy world win and now you just fold in 8 days. See you next time.

DeletedUser

Right, this is why you lost, you didn't dreamsweep the useless members, silly...

#TheContraWay

That were in my merge proposal to Sam pretty much. :icon_surprised: Wish I had more time... Would've did it; especially now seeing the outcome of trying to keep useless people moving forward. But yet again, it would've just been me being Yummy as I would've ate everyone NOM NOM NOM. lmao

DeletedUser100466

That were in my merge proposal to Sam pretty much. :icon_surprised: Wish I had more time... Would've did it; especially now seeing the outcome of trying to keep useless people moving forward. But yet again, it would've just been me being Yummy as I would've ate everyone NOM NOM NOM. lmao

We learn from mistakes, you can only help those who are willing to help themselves.

Deleted User - 10618707

And some people wonder why Contra has never won a world....

But #Bactra will !

minicorndog

You've been pathetic this entire time on this world. Saying NAM had an easy world win and now you just fold in 8 days. See you next time.

I don't think anyone would insinuate the players there in to be bad, however the win itself was in fact easy.

DeletedUser116125

It was easy due to other tribes being shit imo
When the second best tribe was RoyalE then you know the world is weak.

DeletedUser116125

baldur forever having sour grapes. still on 83 m8?
Sour grapes? Tell me that Nam didn't stomp the world, and tell me what other tribe was good?
Bacon had potential but bad area really hurt their growth and they merged with NAM so that tribe is basically NAM.
Other then that we had Royal ( probably the second best tribe ) who defeated POW
And then we had Dharma+W2V+Contra ( Contra core joined NAM same as bacon )+Hashtag+NOS( Same as Contra recruited the best players so doesn't count ) and DI that had roman leading and you yourself have been bashing him as one of the worst leaders in TW so that tribe can't have been good.
Like Unless you want to claim Dharma or RoyalE where some great powers then I don't see how NAM had an hard world?
It was easy for them and on top of that other tribes where pretty shit
Then Civil I left the world before i Saw them doing anything so i can't say

DeletedUser108039

Sour grapes? Tell me that Nam didn't stomp the world, and tell me what other tribe was good?
Bacon had potential but bad area really hurt their growth and they merged with NAM so that tribe is basically NAM.
Other then that we had Royal ( probably the second best tribe ) who defeated POW
And then we had Dharma+W2V+Contra ( Contra core joined NAM same as bacon )+Hashtag+NOS( Same as Contra recruited the best players so doesn't count ) and DI that had roman leading and you yourself have been bashing him as one of the worst leaders in TW so that tribe can't have been good.
Like Unless you want to claim Dharma or RoyalE where some great powers then I don't see how NAM had an hard world?
It was easy for them and on top of that other tribes where pretty shit
Then Civil I left the world before i Saw them doing anything so i can't say

Bacon merge with Nam??? what you been smoking. Recruiting 3 bacon players in Riz,Alex and Crocky is a merge???

From contra We got Kurtis basicly everyone else from them quit if you count kurtis as the best player you smoking some strong Stuff for sure.

We got Defense commander from NOS and never recruited anyone from hastag.

World wasnt as easy as you try to make out.... though can you give me your dealers number perhaps?

DeletedUser108039

metalsign_takemetoyourdealer_big.jpg

Michael Corleone.

If baldur consider recruiting 3 accts from enemy tribe as a merge so be it.

btw, bacon deleted.

DeletedUser100466

Bacon merge with Nam??? what you been smoking. Recruiting 3 bacon players in Riz,Alex and Crocky is a merge???

From contra We got Kurtis basicly everyone else from them quit if you count kurtis as the best player you smoking some strong Stuff for sure.

We got Defense commander from NOS and never recruited anyone from hastag.

World wasnt as easy as you try to make out.... though can you give me your dealers number perhaps?

Fight looks easy from outside ,nothing to prove to him mate.our recruitment number tell the story in that world.

Tribe Changes:181

If baldur consider recruiting 3 accts from enemy tribe as a merge so be it.

btw, bacon deleted.

3 ?

Only recruitment was riz and croc , you came to co-player later when kriger hacked your account :?

DeletedUser116214

Come on guys give Baldur a break, he is too busy prioritizing his life.

[11/11/2015 8:01:33 PM] Baldur: haha I like people like that ^^
[11/11/2015 8:02:11 PM] Baldur: kim kardashian+Justin+Wesley snipes+macaulay culkin
[11/11/2015 8:02:18 PM] Baldur: are my faves

DeletedUser108039

Fight looks easy from outside ,nothing to prove to him mate.our recruitment number tell the story in that world.

Tribe Changes:181

3 ?

Only recruitment was riz and croc , you came to co-player later when kriger hacked your account :?

Pretty sure atleast 20 of them changes were us kicking kurtis and reinviting him lol