Northeast Animal Kingdoms

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Not sure whom you're referring too... DTF? Yeah... They went down hill pretty quick once the attacks started rolling in. It's also hard to get any diplomacy with someone when Wasted have relations with Nati and Khan. Who am I suppose to get diplomacy from? lmao Sheesh.

DeletedUser115558

Not sure whom you're referring too... DTF? Yeah... They went down hill pretty quick once the attacks started rolling in. It's also hard to get any diplomacy with someone when Wasted have relations with Nati and Khan. Who am I suppose to get diplomacy from? lmao Sheesh.

your "lmao" is your problem , get rid of it, open your brain, in TW no one is immortal and no relation is forever, end game relations are now rare, Old worlds were different where player's stick with the tribe till the last village, now loyalty can be granted or purchased.

Michael Corleone.

​You were plotting your revenge mission day 1 fam

DeletedUser

Nah Fam; I really weren't. Meti over there was the one pushing for Wasted to be hit day 1. Literally... Didn't change him getting into Wasted lmao.

JUS7 MIKEY

I personally think 'Wasted' should get drunk and 'accidentally' delete their accounts.

DeletedUser

Just got off a cruise to the Bahamas with unlimited drinks.. #Wasted4PreZ #ByeBabin

DeletedUser78112

Gg at least losing a village isn't as bad as sniping myself. :icon_cool::icon_redface:

DeletedUser100466

Who sniped themselves?
He did against DTF :D

Side 1:
Tribes: Wasted
Side 2:
Tribes: Yummy?
Players: hattrickshak

Timeframe: 08/11/2015 00:00:00 to 15/11/2015 09:03:22

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 4
Difference: 48

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 376,281
Side 2: 27,234
Difference: 349,047

chart

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Wasted
Side 2:
Players: Mia Khalifa

Timeframe: 08/11/2015 00:00:00 to 15/11/2015 09:03:22

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 16,667
Difference: 16,667

chart

[/spoil]

Babin rekt us :/

DeletedUser116214

Nah Fam; I really weren't. Meti over there was the one pushing for Wasted to be hit day 1. Literally... Didn't change him getting into Wasted lmao.

You mean Ben, not meti? Ben was the sole reason of DTF rapidly fall. Ever since the world started, all i saw him say in DTF chat was how he is going to rim wasted in a heart beat.

DeletedUser

Where is the fight in you, Yummy? 4 villages taken against 10 times the amount conquered by Wasted?

DeletedUser105209

Where is the fight in you, Yummy? 4 villages taken against 10 times the amount conquered by Wasted?

We're more than double the size of yummy and probably recruited their better member/members... No need to be arrogant.

Deleted User - 10618707

You mean Ben, not meti? Ben was the sole reason of DTF rapidly fall. Ever since the world started, all i saw him say in DTF chat was how he is going to rim wasted in a heart beat.

Yeah pretty sure it was Ben too.

DeletedUser111028

Wasted - 4mil
+
Nati - 2.3mil
=
6.3mil

vs.

Yummy? - 1.1mil

Figured I'd just save myself the trouble and add in that 2.3 mil worth of "ally" that will soon be under the Wasted name :icon_wink:

DeletedUser118644

Typical losers stratagy to add random tribes that are not involved in the war.

DeletedUser111028

Only not involved because they're not needed lol, but if you needed them against a 1.1mil tribe there would be reason to be concerned

DeletedUser

No it were meti; he were shooting it off to me first thing this world. I think Ben picked up the whole "Down with Wasted" thing from Meti...

And yeah; sadly we've only capped 4 villages. 2 recaps from my account. Whoop whoop. We only knew about 2 trains heading to waynar (which were sniped). :icon_rolleyes: So that doesn't help anything when he losses another 7. :lol: Working with what I've got here.

DeletedUser111028

Yeah, I wouldn't start fluffing those ego feathers off these caps lmao