Northern Rim Wars begun

DeletedUser63508

Very interesting. I might even start following this thread.

Maybe I should start a new one, something about WOR vs T.O.S.

Making a post about rim wars is one thing, making a post about boring rim wars with boring statistics another.

DeletedUser

:) I noticed you are working hard, but I was also rimmed early like yourself :p
But I took the option of taking a village in middle of tribe as it is offered to all
so I don't understand why you would want a village so far from the original position
of your first tribe.. that's right, you have to be in a tribe to have this option offered

Dam that avatar of mine, I keep forgetting to change it, hope BA-I don't mind :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

:) I noticed you are working hard, but I was also rimmed early like yourself :p
But I took the option of taking a village in middle of tribe as it is offered to all
so I don't understand why you would want a village so far from the original position
of your first tribe.. that's right, you have to be in a tribe to have this option offered

Dam that avatar of mine, I keep forgetting to change it, hope BA-I don't mind :p

actually what can I say kicked out by my former leader because I disagreed with his allowing other tribes to noble players in ours and betrayed by one of my own squad mates, but now my old tribe is long gone destroyed by the maniacal tirades and ignorance of my former leader, and my former squad mate ran to another tribe to save his worthless backstabbing hide.

DeletedUser

What's the update on this. Rip, has your tribe begun taking villages yet?

DeletedUser

some new stats, doesn't seem so much as a war as a slaughter..........

Side 1:
Tribes: DAS:W
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TER TER2
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 89
Difference: 73

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 13
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 41,455
Side 2: 383,742
Difference: 342,287

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,438
Side 2: 41,571
Difference: 40,133

image.php

Ripfin

well sorry were not giving you as many noblements on our side we would like to but TER does outnumber us like 10 to 1 or so, so the fact they haven't really accomplished much speaks ill of them.

hotpotato91

Right...

TER hasn't accomplished anything? The resuts tell a different story. Sure, we may not have completely crushed you, but the fact that DAS:W have barely done any damage to any of us suggests that you and your tribe are the ones who haven't accomplished anything.

Oh, and you 'would like' to take more TER villages? It takes more than wanting you know.

DeletedUser

TER wins against DAS:W simple TER is larger;) and have much more expierence

Ripfin

TER hasn't accomplished anything? The resuts tell a different story. Sure, we may not have completely crushed you, but the fact that DAS:W have barely done any damage to any of us suggests that you and your tribe are the ones who haven't accomplished anything.

Oh, and you 'would like' to take more TER villages? It takes more than wanting you know.

True it does take more then wanting, but I've just recently been given control of the tribe so i'm busy whipping it into a lean mean fighting machine so you will see some changes soon and TER won't have any easy villages to take since i'm kicking out the inactives and such.

hotpotato91

Hows the rim treating you Ripfin? I see you decided to go southeast to get away from all of us meeenies in the northwest.

It seems that for all your boasting and whining DAS:W is still as screwed as it ever was.

Good luck trying to beat us from k97!

Ripfin

Hows the rim treating you Ripfin? I see you decided to go southeast to get away from all of us meeenies in the northwest.

It seems that for all your boasting and whining DAS:W is still as screwed as it ever was.

Good luck trying to beat us from k97!

What can I say, no matter how many threats and warnings and speechs made if a tribe has alot of lazy players not even God himself can fix them.

hotpotato91

This is so unbelievably amusing that its gone right out the other side into sad.

Ripfin, we WON. Why the hell do you think the WINNING tribe needs to be fixed? Oh right, because our members are lazy. So lazy that they managed to rim you and half of DAS:W and barely took any damage.

But maybe you are looking to the future? Surely SOME tribe SOMEwhere will destroy TER at SOME point? Is that your belief? In case you haven't noticed, this game is about wars (between tribes, mainly - its the friggin title for gods sake) so every tribe is going to have wars at some point. Who knows, maybe TER might lose one one day.

But here are the facts:
TER is now a top 20 tribe with excellent leadership and quality (a.k.a has lots of troops) members.
Whatever DAS:W may have been originally, now it is merely a corpse in its last death throes.
I am a fairly weak member of TER - I only have 60000 points.
You were the leader of your tribe. You have less than 300 points.

As much fun as it is pointing these facts out, I have to say this: You lost. Get over it.

Ripfin

This is so unbelievably amusing that its gone right out the other side into sad.

Ripfin, we WON. Why the hell do you think the WINNING tribe needs to be fixed? Oh right, because our members are lazy. So lazy that they managed to rim you and half of DAS:W and barely took any damage.

But maybe you are looking to the future? Surely SOME tribe SOMEwhere will destroy TER at SOME point? Is that your belief? In case you haven't noticed, this game is about wars (between tribes, mainly - its the friggin title for gods sake) so every tribe is going to have wars at some point. Who knows, maybe TER might lose one one day.

But here are the facts:
TER is now a top 20 tribe with excellent leadership and quality (a.k.a has lots of troops) members.
Whatever DAS:W may have been originally, now it is merely a corpse in its last death throes.
I am a fairly weak member of TER - I only have 60000 points.
You were the leader of your tribe. You have less than 300 points.

As much fun as it is pointing these facts out, I have to say this: You lost. Get over it.

Sad thing is I only took up leadership of the tribe because our leader was found to be wanting, but to give credit where credit is due he stepped down willingly since he knew the tribe was screwed and he helped get it there, problem is the damage was done and nothing could fix it, so instead of trying to save the tribe(an impossible feat) I went a step further and made preperations for other actions to occur, while DAS may be down and out there are still a few aces up my sleeve yet.

your mistake is counting me down and out when that is not the case yet.

DeletedUser

geez ripfin... seems like every tribe you join is doomed. first NEA, then What? and now DAS:W