Not another pre-made

DeletedUser

Azura wishes all pre-mades good luck when w38 opens. AMEN

Well after hearing this topic the MAFIA wishes AZURA best of luck.. And after hearing the word AMEN it seems like that you guys are MUSLIM..

DeletedUser

And after hearing the word AMEN it seems like that you guys are MUSLIM..

AMEN is also widely used by Christians and Jews. Mainly believers of Abrahamic Religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) are using this word after any wish.

DeletedUser

Well I am a Israeli! AZURA is our Hebrew tribe. Thanx Major-Hasan.

DeletedUser

King Reviv, You are welcome. What is the meaning of AZURA? Is she Seth's wife and sister according to the Book of Jubilees?

Last edited by a moderator:

Haredeenee

hey ill join two tribes on world 38 ill join epicnukes tribe, then ill join nova on 39 or vice versa

just remem i always start in the NE

DeletedUser

In the future I am hoping to have a Nap or alliance relations with Azura...

luc6

azura hahaaha that makes me laugh, i hope the leader of azura doesn't do what he did to his tribe in W37, making war and leaving them to start another tribe making them farms as he flee.

if you are friend with him your as bad as him,better yet if i do join W38 or 39, not on a late start, i hope i see some azura near me or some mafia, it will look as much as a waste land as in W37, even tho im on a one man band i do hope azura goes in, i do hope azura goes in northwest.

PS forward that to King Saphira (king reviv) himself, also you 2 leaders could't even lead ants to there ant holes

don't need to forward he is there with another name

Last edited:

Lethal Legend

Is there anyone doing a premade with decent players?

No offence intended (but not that othered if it causes it either) most I have seen are fairly nooby. Either that or the people posting are under noob aliases.