Not Bad's Forums/Diplomacy

• Thread starter divineintervention02
  • Start date

DeletedUser

:lol: Good job spying, however if you really wanted to leak stuff and get people to know whats going on in that tribe, you could set it out probably, because I'm pretty sure nobody actually read through all of that.

MagicTallGuy

I actually read through that and it helped a lot, i now know were to concentrate Defense at :)

Thanks mate!

P.S http://pokit.org/ is a good screenshot capturing software.

DeletedUser

tl;dr
Seriously. This failed anyway. If you are spying on notbad then just release the info to your own tribe/coalition. No need to bore everyone else with it.
I personally think this won't even bother the guys over at notbad, so it's kind of pointless. I'm looking forward to see this coalition fall, along with more Sharky the Rum comments. :D.

DeletedUser99229

yet i still have the first train on the world :O

Number of noblemen that can be educatedNoblemen limit: 0
- Existing noblemen 4
- Noblemen in education: 0
- Number of conquered villages: 0
You can still educate: 0

DeletedUser79609

tl;dr
Seriously. This failed anyway. If you are spying on notbad then just release the info to your own tribe/coalition. No need to bore everyone else with it.
I personally think this won't even bother the guys over at notbad, so it's kind of pointless. I'm looking forward to see this coalition fall, along with more Sharky the Rum comments. :D.

I don't think he is spying, it's just that he is bad and feels left out

DeletedUser

Mye eyes, they burn!

black+smiley+bomb+burning+eyes+angry.png

DeletedUser

yet i still have the first train on the world :O

Number of noblemen that can be educatedNoblemen limit: 0
- Existing noblemen 4
- Noblemen in education: 0
- Number of conquered villages: 0
You can still educate: 0

that's impressive actually. congratulations!

EDIT: But do you have the troops to back it up? hmmm

DeletedUser

its not impressive... and its not the first train.

shhaaammmmeeeeeee

DeletedUser

note ta future spies: dont use forum accounts where ye've posted yer skype name with'em in previous threads.

With that outta da way. Would like ta ask Magic ta really take this seriously n' get his fellas supported exactly how this "spy" info entitles, 'cause those who attack would be too stupid ta switch into plan B.

tl;dr

could nay have said't bettarrr meself.

DeletedUser101547

I'm looking forward to when all these nubs who keep posting this fail crud get nobled out and go away.

DeletedUser

Dear Mr Sharky

Please revert to RUM!! tactics when planning missions thus rendering them almost spy proof

PS Unless you are being a clever clogs Pirate :icon_razz:

Love Kiwi Pirate

DeletedUser

Dear Mr Sharky

Please revert to RUM!! tactics when planning missions thus rendering them almost spy proof

Love Kiwi Pirate

rum pirates ain't dat smart, also im sad the spy did not add quote edit delete to one of the users posting actively to make it look like they were the spy ;( or even take screenshots and photoshop that in. or am i the only one that does that.

DeletedUser

Dear Mr Sharky

Love Kiwi Pirate

Kiwi ye filthy scurvy! unfortunately, RUM be on a class that exceeds NotBad (with all respect)... besides our pirate ways may only be used on a pirate ship ARRR!!!

YARGHHHHHHH yer callin yer self dumb?
xxxk0.gif

DeletedUser

laughks2.gif
a finger fer a hook!

Pulsar da finger hook pirate!

ARRR!!

on topic:

Me've done some diggin, n' it seems this scurvy spy been nay new ta da business o' backstabbin', seems he has a very proud history o't. Naturally me cannae prove anythin since me did nay bother make a mo' depth search, but just da rumors me been hearin in da taverns o' da northern islands!