Not that anyone else should give to $hits!

DeletedUser

But,

Here it is.

My first chance to talk to the other side.

It's been almost a year, I have no interest in this world at this point and oh how the scene has changed :). But for the history books..and for anyone else :).
I found this an most enjoyable Saturday morning mail. Maybe some of you around at the start of this world will too.

Cheers.

mt420odt.jpg

[spoil]
Dan Rather on 15.10. at 17:50
How goes it.

MT420 on 15.10. at 18:35
good, ya.

which world

Dan Rather on 15.10. at 18:54
w52, I was co-duke of B52's

MT420 on 15.10. at 19:11
That's right

Dan Rather on 15.10. at 19:14
How ya been since then bro?

MT420 on 15.10. at 19:16
Always been good.

Dan Rather on 15.10. at 19:20
Good to hear mate. I hope you stay in touch if you need anything or want to bullshit.

MT420 on 15.10. at 19:51
I'm here you killing the convo like that? haha i dont have any grudge?

Dan Rather on 15.10. at 19:54
lmao, i'm here all day, about 16-18 hours a day. And it's cool you don't hold a grudge, we had to take you out, you were wayyyyy too strong and skilled. Gangbanging you was the only way. Pun intended! LMAO!

MT420 on 15.10. at 20:03
You still didn't really take me out sir.

I quit, and accumulated 3.5 million ODD after the fact of pressing delete account.

Dan Rather on 15.10. at 20:04
Lol, ya I know, we can technically call it a draw I suppose. I will say you held up better than I probably would have lol.

MT420 on 15.10. at 20:06
It was, if you count the 7th members you guys used... in the stats, I was actually ahead in conquered village count.

I must say, tell me the story from your side?

Dan Rather on 15.10. at 20:10
Ya, we just decided that you were gonna eventually grow so large as to be able to take us out at will, so we decided to strike first. We did a good job with our Attack Break Op, but the follow through after that was too straightforward and not tactical enough on our part, for which I feel partly responsible. We ended up just muscling our way in, which caused too many losses and led to us merging with BUSH, who is now getting owned from what I hear.

You were the biggest player I had ever planned an op on, you still are actually, lol.

MT420 on 15.10. at 20:15
so you ordered 3 continents worth of players to attack me? :p

Must say, you are the only tribe that has ever done such a thing and I end up fighting whole tribes every world I play.

The attack break op was a stroke of luck. I was stuck in a crack head motel in the middle of an eastern oregon blizzard with literal 6-8 seconds internet delay.

Dan Rather on 15.10. at 20:19
Ya, I was always pretty good at swaying people to follow my will as far as other tribes go. We took huge losses, but you gotta admit, I put a lot of work into that damn operation, so much so that I didn't sleep some nights so I could do research on you and your tribe.

MT420 on 15.10. at 20:24
really?

What did you discover in all of ur research? ha?

Well executed and I had very little support. You lost much more units on one of the ones after that.... Gave me dfender twice at 68K xmas break and 180k the other time.

MT420 on 15.10. at 20:25
You swayed lots of turn coats too. Ha. Was that part of your research? Isolating me from tribal support? Contacting 7th?

Dan Rather on 15.10. at 20:29
Ya, pretty much, I did however leave the negotiations with 7th to another fellow, as isolating you tooka lot of preperation. It took me a week to plan that initial OP correctly, wish I had done as well on the follow up ops, but at least I don't give up, lol.

MT420 on 15.10. at 20:38
Hey now thats a below the belt shot?

I could have took any one of the several chances I had to join your tribe...instead ya pulled the HohoHo's right out from behind me, staged fake mails with 7th to make it appear they were with me..i knew better.., pressured the tribe in the north whom took me in.. Ghost, badboyboogey was the only reason I went there.

Ghost merged with those fags and they say to me you must cease a fire agree to NAP with b52 like they had no idea what I had been doing to ya'll by myself.

Ha, It would have took just a cunt hair of support to keep me going but 3 months of tribal wars slaughter like that with no break was fine for me.

PS: I just want you to know after pwning a tribe on w22 I made a promise to myself never to let TW affect my sleep again.

I got a full 8-10 hours of sleep each night during that :)

Dan Rather on 15.10. at 21:10
Oh, I didn't mean about you quitting, lol, I meant I kept going even when most of the tribe disagreed.

A RL enemy, 11Tardis11 playes w22 I think

MT420 today at 00:29
oh i see, why did they disagree?

I thought u were friendly towards me u must have deceived me in conversation.

Dan Rather today at 00:31
Ya, I did, but it was out of necessity. Alls fair in love and war, we had to be sneaky to beat a player of your high skill level.

Dan Rather today at 00:32
They disagreed because they thought we would get our asses handed to us.

MT420 today at 00:32
lmao

Dan Rather today at 00:33
You were definitely more skilled, I undeniably more sneaky, lol.

MT420 today at 00:33
they did!

Several of em, on each operation.

MT420 today at 00:33
relentless.

Dan Rather today at 00:43
We were determined at least lol.
[/spoil]

Good luck All.

If ghost and badboyboogey are still around.
My chips are in that stack.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TechnoDog deleted. He couldn't handle my 300 nukes :(

BBB - he disappeared too I think. Reasonably good player there though.

DeletedUser

Nice post. Thought the convo was pretty hilarious...

Can't believe it's been so long since HoHoHo, the world as really progressed.

DeletedUser

I'd troll here, but it would look bad. And the OP already did it for himself so technically I don't have to!

DeletedUser82687

well angus you sure are a legend in your own mind !!!!!!!!!!
and dan is speaking a load of drivel as usual but nothing new there as he is just a quitter really

DeletedUser

well angus you sure are a legend in your own mind !!!!!!!!!!
and dan is speaking a load of drivel as usual but nothing new there as he is just a quitter really

[spoil]
how%20you%20see%20yourself.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh this topic still has merit as long as personal flaming and general pointless posts are left out. There is a bit of history in the post.