Not working; Map

Jasej

My map isn't working on W16. I didn't put this in another forum as this is the only world this is happening to me on. The map works perfectly for me on all the other worlds atm and all other links work for me on W16, yet when I press the "Map" link, nothing happens no matter how long I wait for.

Is anybody else experiencing this problem or am I the only one?
And if anybody's experiencing (/experienced) the problem, do they know if there's anything to do about it?

spleen mage

Blah, who needs maps.

Real men just type in random co-ords and hit it.

chucklefang

My map isn't working on W16. I didn't put this in another forum as this is the only world this is happening to me on. The map works perfectly for me on all the other worlds atm and all other links work for me on W16, yet when I press the "Map" link, nothing happens no matter how long I wait for.

Is anybody else experiencing this problem or am I the only one?
And if anybody's experiencing (/experienced) the problem, do they know if there's anything to do about it?

I think the servers take a few hours to get the big map done due to all new villages being made. It should be done by tomorrow I would say.

Jasej

Thanks for the feedback, sleeping on it seems to have helped, 'cause now it's perfect :)