NotBad attacking their alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I do. Diplomacy saved our asses more time than I can count ;)

I agree with this statement. Unfortunately you won't agree with what I'm about to say.

Agreeing to the merge was probably the best piece of diplomacy Notbad has made thus far.

"Notbad wont last because of this tactics, other tribes wont trust your tribe in diplomacy, too early for backstabbing"
I fail to see how you come to the assumption. However that is your opinion and I'm not going to debate it.

'The backstabbing isn't actually accurate if I may also add that. We have proved you wrong so far and we hope to continue to do soAlmurph. You have no room to talk at all. Your story is probably the most laughable out of anyone involved in the situation. @ Tuhazzip, you are more ruthless than anyone else in this world probably."

Merging isn't abandoning your tribe.

Not bothered to quote the last two parts.

MagicTallGuy

I agree with this statement. Unfortunately you won't agree with what I'm about to say.

Agreeing to the merge was probably the best piece of diplomacy Notbad has made thus far.

"Notbad wont last because of this tactics, other tribes wont trust your tribe in diplomacy, too early for backstabbing"
I fail to see how you come to the assumption. However that is your opinion and I'm not going to debate it.

'The backstabbing isn't actually accurate if I may also add that. We have proved you wrong so far and we hope to continue to do soAlmurph. You have no room to talk at all. Your story is probably the most laughable out of anyone involved in the situation. @ Tuhazzip, you are more ruthless than anyone else in this world probably."

Merging isn't abandoning your tribe.

Not bothered to quote the last two parts.

A merge is when 2 tribes join, only about 25% of your tribe joined NotBad, you abandoned everyone else, you abandoned the majority for your tribe.

DeletedUser

Almurph, I swear you talk out of your rear every time you post...

DeletedUser

I think what some of are wondering is: What did you *think* would happen when you made dips with notbad?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100466

backstab.gif

backstab.jpg

DeletedUser

This thread was started February 24th, at 18:34.

The first use of the word "backstab" or any variation of said word was 14 minutes later, by MagicTallGuy.

Nice how you try cover up your backstabbing.

5 days and 8 pages later, the conversation has evolved into...

Congratulations, we've officially managed to keep a thread going for 8 pages while somehow keeping the conversation from moving forward a single bit.

Flogging a dead horse (alternatively beating a dead horse in some parts of the Anglophone world) is an idiom that means a particular request or line of conversation is already foreclosed or otherwise resolved, and any attempt to continue it is futile; or that to continue in any endeavour (physical, mental, etc.) is a waste of time as the outcome is already decided.

DeletedUser

This thread was started February 24th, at 18:34.

The first use of the word "backstab" or any variation of said word was 14 minutes later, by MagicTallGuy.

5 days and 8 pages later, the conversation has evolved into...

Congratulations, we've officially managed to keep a thread going for 8 pages while somehow keeping the conversation from moving forward a single bit.

You see, this is why I love you man

DeletedUser

lolololol that was so JOKE ROFLROFL whois mad?

Last edited by a moderator:

AusKilla

Honesty, What do you expect from Grant? Hes been backstabbing or cheating almost his entire TW career (Him and Auskilla, if Alex is here as well). I thought this was expected in a world he is in. Two of the most untrustworthy players I have ever seen in my time playing this game. They can be cool guys in terms of personality but cant trust them.

Your opinion. No i was not in W61. You of all people should of known i wasn't on tw after my W53 activity? o_O

I haven't known auskilla to backstab, and I've played with him often.

Used to in speedworld. Never in a normal world ;)

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Your opinion. No i was not in W61. You of all people should of known i wasn't on tw after my W53 activity? o_O

Used to in speedworld. Never in a normal world ;)

You almost have to do so in speed worlds, never enough people to attack. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.