5.jpg
[/spoil]

Ya'll slacking, there has to be something to talk about other than Bhawb
[spoil]
pic02144.jpg
[/spoil]

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,
CPOW49AAMNP-(Concerned Posters of World 49 Against Active Members Not Posting)

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

i'm as always still here going no where, lol...

where but since deceit is the only tribe really active on the forums we need to people to talk too. bhawb gave that too us... there are still wars to be had so i'm sure it will pick up. i always want more posters been trying for along time to get more people on here esspecially the southern tribes and BMF but too no avail.

DeletedUser

Someone tell bhawb that we're going to kick him from BS if he doesn't come back and stir the pot or something.. sheesh.

;)

DeletedUser

try pushing spencer 26's buttons - he has the makings of the new bhawb :D

DeletedUser

I could try to be the new bhawb :icon_redface:

my problem is i don't know a lot of the happenings going on... i did call the tri us tribe merging into deceit :p

DeletedUser

I think most did though...Deceit want the south, they're large players with skill in the south...probably not a wise decision for them though as Deceit are obviously going down to the Horde ;)

DeletedUser98026

lets not discuss the Horde where it should not be discussed...

DeletedUser

Yes, heaven forbid that we talk more about a tribe that has become the Poster Child of Failure of Tribalwars.net
:lol:

images

DeletedUser

I love the fail pic.

Notice more shifts in the Horde recently? I think internalnoblemaniac jumped to another newly formed tribe. Hrmm.....

DeletedUser

bhawb is all fine and good but these forums lack... how you say? bewbz!

DeletedUser

probably planning his next massive barb noble :lol:

I look forward to my refurbished southern home. It will feel.. Hospitable to my needs:)

rich26ca

lol, from what the rumors say they are looking to reform under a new name. i hope they do if anything to drag themselves out of the rep they have from former leadership.

also needed to post so all the threads say Rich26ca was last to post, lol... yeah so i'm board what of it, lol ;P

DeletedUser92753

I was about to say, congrats to Rich for spamming on topic. quite a feat :p