NOVA declares on...

lord rok

If they are just another barb cluster then just let them go barb. NP is as much a part of NOVA as INSO 2 is a part of INSO and CIV2 is a part of CIV1.
no, there is a big difference
they admit that they are their family, on the other hand, we do not admit that!

So they are nothing to do with you but they belong to you...?

You should become a politician, you're an expert on bs!
well, they dont really belong to us
it is like farms, u have a gray village in ur cluster, and u say: "dont touch my farm."
same is here...
they are not part of us (as greys are not part of yellow on ur map) but we claim them for ourselves...(as u may claim grays)

clear enought?
probably not, but i dont know if i am capable to explain it even more simple...

aine1169

I think the least you could do is send a cheeseburger with your rams sweetness!

Butterflies would be good too...

And check out my ODD! :icon_cool:

Talk about NP makes my butt itch....

Let's talk about something nice like Butterflies... or cheeseburgers... or god forbid actual stats that pertain to this war....

DeletedUser

I think the least you could do is send a cheeseburger with your rams sweetness!

Butterflies would be good too...

And check out my ODD! :icon_cool:

So cheeseburgers and butterflies are what it takes to get those damn walls down.... because the rams sure aren't doing it... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Ogre just send her the whole candy store too while your at it.

HAHA!!! Are you implying that I am being too nice to the enemy? :lol: Remember, tis just a game and you CAN be friends with someone you are attacking. There was one guy that I got along great with, as Obitago and I took his last villages sending him to the rim.

Besides right now, I AM sending the entire candy store at Aine...

DeletedUser

Yes Ogre I have seen your reports and they are rather sweet. My becoming friends with someone in NOVA while I was being attacked is why I am in NOVA.

aine1169

Sweetie if you had knocked politely at the gate you know I would have let you in! :icon_redface:

So cheeseburgers and butterflies are what it takes to get those damn walls down.... because the rams sure aren't doing it... :icon_confused:

I'm sweet enough Pet, but you sound a little bitter! :icon_rolleyes:

Ogre just send her the whole candy store too while your at it.

Besides right now, I AM sending the entire candy store at Aine...

Those chocolate covered axes are SO tasty!

Thanks Ogre! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61110

Side 1:
Tribes: NOVA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Bey0nd
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 50,008
Side 2: 10,192
Difference: 39,816

image.php

and blood has taken 6 Villages from Bey0nd with out any lost

DeletedUser

Fyi, This war is 1 on 2. Bey0nd vs NOVA Fam. (NOVA + BLOOD HUGGLE). Kidlat have issued a secession from Bey0nd, so Bey0nd are on their own now. Good luck to both sides. :)

Sincerely,
DriverX

DeletedUser

doesn't really matter, nova and blood are still fighting both tribes so it's still a 2v2 battle whether beyond and kidlaT work together or not

lord rok

doesn't really matter, nova and blood are still fighting both tribes so it's still a 2v2 battle whether beyond and kidlaT work together or not
well, when bey0nd will make their stats, they will drop out kidlaT...
there is nothing wrong with that, its same as we drop out NP

kidlaT is no longer family of bey0nd, but they are both enemies of NOVA

DeletedUser

Fyi, This war is 1 on 2. Bey0nd vs NOVA Fam. (NOVA + BLOOD HUGGLE). Kidlat have issued a secession from Bey0nd, so Bey0nd are on their own now. Good luck to both sides. :)

Sincerely,
DriverX

is it just me or does kidlat's succession have a faint whiff of 'rats fleeing a sinking ship?

running seldom helps

DeletedUser61110

well rats dont flee a sking ship they go out for safety and i thinks calling the rats is not smart cause rats are smart my suggestion called them something else like turkys or something like that cause they drown when it rains

DeletedUser

well rats dont flee a sking ship they go out for safety and i thinks calling the rats is not smart cause rats are smart my suggestion called them something else like turkys or something like that cause they drown when it rains

thank u for enlightening us so...not sure what i would have done without that useless bit of information. it was just an analogy anyway and i think it fits pretty swell

DeletedUser

I'm sweet enough Pet, but you sound a little bitter! :icon_rolleyes:

mmmmmmmmm Well I am not sure what I would be bitter about. But now that I think about it I bet you are talking about your attacks on me. :icon_cool: