[Now Hiring] "Unbiased" Stats "Manager"

DeletedUser833

I'm sick of seeing all these obviously biased stats...like someone posting the last 48 hours, but you go 48 hours before that, they were down the same amount of villages.

What I'm asking is for someone that is not in the bloc, abloc, ng, or TPA, to semi-constantly keep stats for the following:

Total Villages Gained/Lost:
Total Villages Gained/Loss starting each sunday, lasting until the next saturday:
Total Captured Gained/Lost for the last 48 hours, every 48 hours.

all of the villages gained/lost starts october 8th, when the major fighting started.

bonus if you do any or all of these:

tribes total O/D once a week
tribes total points once a week
tribes total captures per K
maybe some more stuff

I'd do this but I'd be labled biased by any NG idiot because that's how these wars work for most people: the enemy is always wrong.

DeletedUser

I dont think there is a player who isnt in NG, ABC, TPA or BLOC that people'd value their opinion

DeletedUser833

there is a DT player or two (wait are they in abc?) or a FAN player, plus I'm sure if someone came out of the woodworks to do this they would be respected after doing it for a week, but otherwise you're right.

Besides their opinion doesn't matter, just c/p the stats is.

DeletedUser

there is a DT player or two (wait are they in abc?) or a FAN player, plus I'm sure if someone came out of the woodworks to do this they would be respected after doing it for a week, but otherwise you're right.

Besides their opinion doesn't matter, just c/p the stats is.

Me?

DeletedUser

I would be Incredibly Biased Against NG seeing as Sen is in NG and everyone from IRC knows i troll sen daily. But i'd still do it.

DeletedUser

Why not just wait and see which tribe is left in the end of the war?:S wouldn't that make sense lol since stats don't really prove anything except you got a few vills from the other tribe. Which stats don't matter. The tribe that is left is the only thing that matters.

DeletedUser833

stats do matter, but how they're interpreted or when they're put out (such as me point out to how we got like, 45 villages from NG in 3 days and they only recaptured a couple). It doesn't give an accurate view of the war, BUT it did happen. This would better track stats and give a common source for everyone to reference.

DeletedUser

my 5 cents

It would be nice if we could also only keep the unbiased topic discussion to decent debating, as opposed to random flaming back and forth.. I'm in NG, but even I get tired of the incessant crappy mud-slinging (from both sides)..

I want somewhere that the conversation stays at least semi-intelligent, and where I can go to get info on the war without seeing one extreme end of the bias and then the other.

DeletedUser

I think it would be good if Mimelim were willing to do it. Then he could make it so no one, but himslef could write in the topic. Any pointless arguing or actual discussions of it could take place in another topic making it alot easier to just look at the stats. That's just my opinion though.

DeletedUser

No because then Some idiot would claim since He's from w1 that he's T:V and then claim that since CLOROX are all T:V that he's being biased.
:icon_rolleyes:
N00bs will find a way to complain about Their Noobyness. Fact.

DeletedUser

He's Biased Towards OLB and Since Clorox owns OLB vills he'd be biased.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser18394

Who would want that job? Regardless of how and where you collected the data, somebody would always attack it as a poor representation of whats really happening. Who needs that!

Figures lie, and liars figure.

K The Barron

If anyone wants this they should do the job there self and on;y for there self or there tribe if they want to share it with them, then noone will be complaing about it being biased.