[Now Hiring] "Unbiased" Stats "Manager"

DeletedUser833

Who would want that job? Regardless of how and where you collected the data, somebody would always attack it as a poor representation of whats really happening. Who needs that!

Figures lie, and liars figure.

oh, so we've got a philosiphizer on our hands now?

DeletedUser19843

I guess there's just too many going on atm. NG getting CLOROX; TPA getting NG villages that were cleared by CLOROX; CLOROX getting NG villages; and all the re-takings.... Plus, in how many KD's is the war really active?

Let's wait a month or two maybe then we'll be able to see a more or less accurate trending of which way the war is going...

Just two cents from a self-proclaimed noob...

DeletedUser

It would be nice if we could also only keep the unbiased topic discussion to decent debating, as opposed to random flaming back and forth.. I'm in NG, but even I get tired of the incessant crappy mud-slinging (from both sides)..

I want somewhere that the conversation stays at least semi-intelligent, and where I can go to get info on the war without seeing one extreme end of the bias and then the other.

Imposible if you have people like SPN on one side and people like me on the other :lol:

I get pissed specially for stupid random things people from another tribes say when even CLOROX admits its not true.

But the idea of unbiased stats sounds good to me.

DeletedUser

I guess there's just too many going on atm. NG getting CLOROX; TPA getting NG villages that were cleared by CLOROX; CLOROX getting NG villages; and all the re-takings.... Plus, in how many KD's is the war really active?

Let's wait a month or two maybe then we'll be able to see a more or less accurate trending of which way the war is going...

Just two cents from a self-proclaimed noob...

:icon_neutral: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser19843

Well, getting an unbiased war statistician will fail because TPA should be included in the war count.

Notwithstanding all claims that there have been no declarations of war between TPA and NG, a state of war is already there with TPA's concerted attack on Ludi.

Do we really need a declaration from TPA? Come on....

DeletedUser

Well, getting an unbiased war statistician will fail because TPA should be included in the war count.

Notwithstanding all claims that there have been no declarations of war between TPA and NG, a state of war is already there with TPA's concerted attack on Ludi.

Do we really need a declaration from TPA? Come on....

there are tribes which are completely uninvolved in this war you know. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser19843

there are tribes which are completely uninvolved in this war you know. :icon_rolleyes:

I dont discount that. But there are just way too many factors to consider which have not been made official as of yet.

For example, there have been claims of other tribes getting into the mix both for and against NG and CLOROX. In order to depict true statistics on who's winning and losing and by how much, we should identify who's in this war and for which side.

TPA is a classic example. They say that they are not at war with NG but they have involved themselves in the massive operation against Ludi.

On the other hand, CLOROX claims that NG allies and NAPS are hitting them as well...

These things should be clarified first before any accurate war statistic can be gathered. And this is without regard to whomever would want to burden him/herself with the data gathering and interpretation...

Again, just my two-cent's worth

alexander the very great

I'll do it...

I am not in any involvement with either party...I am a DAVOE member and of not of any diplomatic position in the tribe nor have any stake for either side...

I also follow the numbers pretty closely...so aside from general curiousity in the outcome I have nothing else to gain or lose by either side winning or losing...

Alexander

alexander the very great

agree with awehan...

if you supply the dates of what tribes took part and joined on what days, i can get pretty accurate...

sendosa

I'll do it...

I am not in any involvement with either party...I am a DAVOE member and of not of any diplomatic position in the tribe nor have any stake for either side...

I also follow the numbers pretty closely...so aside from general curiousity in the outcome I have nothing else to gain or lose by either side winning or losing...

Alexander

go for it alexander

alexander the very great

if someone can tally up the dates to when certain tribes entered the conflict on both sides I'll get it done as accurately as possible,,,

if anyone can remember the dates to when each tribe began or declared I'll get started today...

A