|NQ Disbands.

DeletedUser

Looks like K29 is going to go up in smoke again now. KILL vs Mayh3m on our hands? Can anyone confirm or deny that?
I hope there is, the war will be good. I think KILL will pull through though...

Good luck KILL on your journey. :)

Elite Boy 1993.

DeletedUser

Looks like K29 is going to go up in smoke again now. KILL vs Mayh3m on our hands? Can anyone confirm or deny that?
I hope there is, the war will be good. I think KILL will pull through though...

Good luck KILL on your journey. :)

Elite Boy 1993.

i dont think i am allowed to confirm it but yes they are at war.

there is also a second tribe who were at war with AOTBC and are now helping kill bring down Mayh3m

DeletedUser

Back to the whole disbanding and splitting issue...
i think this is just what happens when people get bored and this is just an attempt to keep the world interesting.

besides to be sure you keep the best players wouldn't you split them up in two teams and let the best survive and reform the tribe, lol that is of course if everyone can get past the animosity of being at war with each other.

~V

Smithitupsmithstyle

number one how can you be a "leader" of a tribe and be inactive and not expect the tribe to do the same, and your two cents arent worth anything. you guys at AOTBC were little puck ass bitches and only came over to our tribe for protection from G-zilla at the time.

don seem like he was always tryin to pick fights when he got back from 3dom and tell you what points dont equal respect and don was just one of our "BIGGEST" point holders and whores as it is. thats a Battle quote don....are you going to noble me for it?

and last im back with a new spark and so glad i didnt get completly nobled off. i want to be hear to see smith get nobled off and pick up the slack that the old members of |nq left.....

@bkavenger

Are you enjoying eating your sour grapes? :p

1. I didn't expect anything other than AOTBC to become inactive when I did but sometimes life is more important and I was over playing this game.

2. "puck ass bitches"? ~ I'm sick and tired of repeating the same old story but here goes.

Firstly - AOTBC were allied with TIC (Inq) and it was inevitable that we would go to war with them so due to inactivity we joined our allies.

i. Somehow instead of warring with them we became allies? ~ Not AOTBC Style

ii. Once the odds were heavily in our favour we sided with Kong and double crossed Godzilla to steal some cheeky villages. ~ Not AOTBC Style

iii. Godzilla demerged back in to 3dom - First thing Inq did was seek a NAP. ~ Not AOTBC Style.

3. How can you call don a point whore? Check his stats please and get back to me.

4. I probably will be nobled out. I re-opened a can of worms that I started a while ago with S.A.W. I'm heavily outnumbered, but credit to them some of their players are quite good and some are bad, like any tribe. I certainly won't be losing villages to KILL.

I know those who are attacking MAyh3m and I can honestly say I haven't heard your name mentioned anywhere.

@ ry.sc

I won't say much as you're only 12 so I will throw you a bone. However, a piece of advice, next time you send a nuke try and make it contain more than 1500 axe.

@ Tribalgod212

and to be honest with you they were a bunch of crappy players. most didnt even knwo what a proper nuke was :lol: then when g-zilla disbanned they left and said we werent as good as they thought we were haha.

Crappy players? I will admit some don't know what a proper nuke is no matter how many times you explain it but just about every tribe has them. I see the reports of Mayh3m attacking KILL and there are some mixed villages amongst your ranks.

You're talking down AOTBC as if you're something special. You have approximately twice as many points as me but yet the same OD. Then some of our other players, Absolut Serf, Silver83, Sjardine, IAMSpoli, 4 of us are smaller and the other 2 are about the same size but with the larger OD than you.

How about you get off the forums and start launching?

@ Airsofter

Know before you speak.

I was kinda hoping he would at least think before he speaks before trodding off on his little tangents

@ Elite boy 1993

I can confirm this is the case. Whilst not against all KILL members, as some will most likely still join us, it seems to be coming along for us quite well as the K39 tribe members are taking on SAW (and yes we're losing atm).

KILL are struggling with about a dozen or so of our members...

Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: KILL
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 25
Side 2: 44
Difference: 19
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 16
Side 2: 4
Difference: 12
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 238,164
Side 2: 399,533
Difference: 161,369
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 155,539
Side 2: 36,248
Difference: 119,291
image.php

DeletedUser

@bkavenger

@ Tribalgod212

Crappy players? I will admit some don't know what a proper nuke is no matter how many times you explain it but just about every tribe has them. I see the reports of Mayh3m attacking KILL and there are some mixed villages amongst your ranks.

You're talking down AOTBC as if you're something special. You have approximately twice as many points as me but yet the same OD. Then some of our other players, Absolut Serf, Silver83, Sjardine, IAMSpoli, 4 of us are smaller and the other 2 are about the same size but with the larger OD than you.

How about you get off the forums and start launching?

you judge me by my OD well try being in such a crappy location with a bunch of noobs around you. the only really challenges were in my tribe. now that you have brought me a challenge you will see my od going up. just keep watching it ;) and as for me beign on the forums. this is the only thread ive ever posted in the forums so im obv not on them a lot. otherwise i would be posting a ton like airsoft. (no offense) lol once the tribe gets started we will finish you guys easy. well we will see how it happens when it does. till then i wont slander. =) time for war!:axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

@bkavenger

I know those who are attacking MAyh3m and I can honestly say I haven't heard your name mentioned anywhere.

@ ry.sc

I won't say much as you're only 12 so I will throw you a bone. However, a piece of advice, next time you send a nuke try and make it contain more than 1500 axe.

i am busy rebuilding my nukes. i hit stacked villages with them and the one with less than 1500 axes was probaly a noble train with nukes in front of it.

DeletedUser23191

I will admit some don't know what a proper nuke is no matter how many times you explain it but just about every tribe has them.

Really?

I am missing those players in our ranks ... I must recruit some to obtain those players.

PS - I thought all those players have been nobled out a LONG time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smithitupsmithstyle

Really?

I am missing those players in our ranks ... I must recruit some to obtain those players.

PS - I thought all those players have been nobled out a LONG time ago.

Good for you Loch. Sad to say that you're a fellow aussie but you're a parrot. Back to the ranks and start sending nukes.

DeletedUser62657

lol, smithitup, now we've booted our inactives the stats will give a true reading, anyone can noble inactives!

as for OD, thats just relative to where you are in the world and whether you are in a strong tribe or not, i'm a small player, but my OD is comparable to several accounts twice my size

Side 1:
Tribes: KILL S.A.W
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Mayh3m
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 69
Side 2: 16
Difference: 53

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 20
Side 2: 5
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 653,062
Side 2: 145,788
Difference: 507,274

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 187,990
Side 2: 46,907
Difference: 141,083

image.php

Smithitupsmithstyle

Well, yes we are but not by KILL. It is us ex AOTBC members getting owned by SAW so it distorts the stats a bit, and yes I am one of those getting owned :)

KILL and Mayhem members up north have been close the whole way but are now reconciling their differences. I think we will see a change in the tribe setup soon but I will stay and continue.

DeletedUser

Unless tribes are working together with each other, war stats should be posted separately.

DeletedUser23191

Mayh3m is getting Owned badly

I think I have a suitable nickname for both of us.

By this statement yours should be Captain Obvious while mine should be Captain Awesome. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will admit some don't know what a proper nuke is no matter how many times you explain it but just about every tribe has them.

Nukes? I never knew you could get Nuclear bombs in this game, i always thought it was a medieval game. What level smithy and HQ do i need to build Missile Silos?

Helldragonz

Well, yes we are but not by KILL. It is us ex AOTBC members getting owned by SAW so it distorts the stats a bit, and yes I am one of those getting owned :)

KILL and Mayhem members up north have been close the whole way but are now reconciling their differences. I think we will see a change in the tribe setup soon but I will stay and continue.

Correction, you are gettin owned by both SAW and KILL, being a member of SAW myself i can confirm that we are working together.

Side 1:
Tribes: S.A.W KILL
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Mayh3m
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 3,018
Side 2: 269
Difference: 2,749
image.php