|NQ Going to war against Gdzila

DeletedUser

Would you prefer I flame you and your tribe?
I'd rather that there was no flaming at all, and instead there was civilised discussion and debate. However,as you're evidently not capable of that, I'll say that I would prefer you to flame me my tribe - it's nice to know we're important enough for you to make snarky comments at.

DeletedUser

I'd rather that there was no flaming at all, and instead there was civilised discussion and debate. However,as you're evidently not capable of that, I'll say that I would prefer you to flame me my tribe - it's nice to know we're important enough for you to make snarky comments at.

You're not which is why I haven't. "Civilised discussion and debate"? There are no forums like that. Flaming is debating.

DeletedUser

You're not which is why I haven't. "Civilised discussion and debate"? There are no forums like that. Flaming is debating.
So we're not important enough to talk about yet you read the thread about us? Interesting.
Anyway, flaming is debating with shouting and insults thrown in. Debating should just be the facts and hypotheses, not the facts, hypotheses, lies and slanders that you're so good at.

DeletedUser

You will have to forgive me ch8ese. The war is kinda on the down slide now since Godzilla is ready to fall out the top 10.

About Airsofter78. How can you criticize a guy with over 6 million OD scrore? Please explain Isaac the Bold or the moronic. No offense but maybe my ignorance of the topic is clouding the entire issue for me.

DeletedUser

So we're not important enough to talk about yet you read the thread about us? Interesting.
Anyway, flaming is debating with shouting and insults thrown in. Debating should just be the facts and hypotheses, not the facts, hypotheses, lies and slanders that you're so good at.

I couldn't care less if this was a thread about you or about the dominant tribe in K0. I read this because it's about a tribe I'm at war with, not because it has anything to do with your tribe.

And you're completely wrong about what flaming is. Flaming is debating against an opponent you dislike, so you flame how bad they are or whatever. You don't personally insult the individual(well you can, but that's not what happens here, although you did it to me a few posts earlier) We never use "lies and slander", we use, as you say, facts and hypotheses to back things up. Also, how do you shout on the internet? I've never learned how to do it.

Arakius said:
About Airsofter78. How can you criticize a guy with over 6 million OD scrore? Please explain Isaac the Bold or the moronic. No offense but maybe my ignorance of the topic is clouding the entire issue for me.

Huh? Don't quite understand you, but my gist of it is that you think Isaac the Bold is good because he has 6m OD. OD means absolutely nothing(unless you have none, then it generally means you suck). Especially since over half of his is from ODD.

DeletedUser

You should use me as an example I'm rank 5 in OD because my ODD is so high but I'm by no means some amazing player I just got lucky to have a lot of horrible attacks on me so it never scared me permanently and I managed to get back on my feet, Isaac's account however is not going to be so lucky and anyone and I mean anyone could get that ODD off of being attacked he isn't skilled he has just proven he has built troops or the person playing before him built them.

@Arisofter: Please stop shouting your hurting my ears.

DeletedUser

Isaac's account however is not going to be so lucky and anyone and I mean anyone could get that ODD off of being attacked he isn't skilled he has just proven he has built troops or the person playing before him built them.

FYI This account had about 3 million total OD when I took over the account, with about 1 million being ODD.

My fighting with AOS is responsible for my OD skyrocketing.

DeletedUser

Mclovinn no offence but your ODD is only tht good because micko80 left the world and gave his acc to another player who just sent all the troops out haphazardly.... again no offence

DeletedUser

Mclovinn no offence but your ODD is only tht good because micko80 left the world and gave his acc to another player who just sent all the troops out haphazardly.... again no offence

I didn't have only micko attacking me it was pretty much all of Beyond and B3YOND members who chose to participate many of the other K53 Who? members either received no attacks or very few toward the end except for peddler. I don't think that even if wizzy lost all his troops on my walls the ODD would be equivalent because it really was a group effort. I was aware that micko was the person attacking me considering I had talked to him on skype a few times during the war and he just up and left a few weeks ago which is why Beyond had their new elections.

DeletedUser23191

I didn't have only micko attacking me it was pretty much all of Beyond and B3YOND members who chose to participate many of the other K53 Who? members either received no attacks or very few toward the end except for peddler. I don't think that even if wizzy lost all his troops on my walls the ODD would be equivalent because it really was a group effort. I was aware that micko was the person attacking me considering I had talked to him on skype a few times during the war and he just up and left a few weeks ago which is why Beyond had their new elections.

Yes, it was actually Micko80 who was participating in the Who? war. Eventhough he was talking about quitting for yonks ... he ony made that dicision permanently a few weeks ago (possibly last week). Although, Mclovinn, the new elections were not 100% because of him ... PSKimball1 also did not want to lead anymore (basically solo becuase Micko80 lacking in activity).

DeletedUser

I remember a noble train with around 8 nukes landing with it, so I wouldn't call that haphazard.

DeletedUser

FYI This account had about 3 million total OD when I took over the account, with about 1 million being ODD.

My fighting with AOS is responsible for my OD skyrocketing.

ODD? you're really making me laugh. Be proud when you got higher ODA than your ODD.

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

haha

DeletedUser

Latest, and maybe last update by me.

Side 1:
Tribes: |NQ AOTBC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 3DOM Ssh... Havoc
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 363
Side 2: 328
Difference: 35

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 11
Difference: 55

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,974,669
Side 2: 2,843,550
Difference: 131,119

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 628,896
Side 2: 103,926
Difference: 524,970

image.php

Flameproof

Latest, and maybe last update by me.

Side 1:
Tribes: |NQ AOTBC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 3DOM Ssh... Havoc
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 363
Side 2: 328
Difference: 35

image.php

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 11
Difference: 55

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,974,669
Side 2: 2,843,550
Difference: 131,119

image.php

Side 1: 628,896
Side 2: 103,926
Difference: 524,970

image.php
I don't get why 3DOM are included in the war stats :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

why wouldnt they be????

Exactly.

And they don't make MUCH difference, but anyways

Side 1:
Tribes: |NQ
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 3DOM
Players:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 45,129
Side 2: 12,875
Difference: 32,254

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't get why Havoc is included in that either. Neither tribe has nobled the other.