NSA Eviction

DeletedUser25046

Wow Timjons do you feel the love?? Its kind of sad that our once vibrant flame infested forums have dropped to the level where players like slayer and my pantherpoo :lol: are discussing in any context the fear level that timjons brings to the table.

be it fame or be it infamy my name will not soon be forgotten and that is the point of publicity is it not?

DeletedUser79621

double post ftw?

To be honest TIMJONS, the way you wrote what you did came across as if you were trying to intimidate grind. And let's face it, that isn't going to happen.

DeletedUser

Timjons you will forever be seen as a joke on w29, if you go to another world change your alias and dont tell anyone who you are... and for that to prove successful i would keep my hands off the keyboard as much as possible.

DeletedUser25046

Timjons you will forever be seen as a joke on w29, if you go to another world change your alias and dont tell anyone who you are... and for that to prove successful i would keep my hands off the keyboard as much as possible.

forever been seen as a joke eh. well did i not survive. i was told a long time ago i had three days to live. after 2500 nukes somehow i still am here to post in these forums. but either way i don't care what you see me as because the fact of the matters is i ain't leaving and the war still goes on therefore in which i will still fight and despite the fact that i'm not sitting in NSA anymore changes nothing. for i will still fight as if i were. and if you want to flame have your day. but we will see just what this world has in store. i may not be 3 million points but that don't mean that i play no role. and if thats how you see it then it only shows how ignorant you are.

and are you sure you've not seen one of my aliases here. you may have even argued along side one completely unaware of who it was!

DeletedUser62494

forever been seen as a joke eh. well did i not survive. i was told a long time ago i had three days to live. after 2500 nukes somehow i still am here to post in these forums. but either way i don't care what you see me as because the fact of the matters is i ain't leaving and the war still goes on therefore in which i will still fight and despite the fact that i'm not sitting in NSA anymore changes nothing. for i will still fight as if i were. and if you want to flame have your day. but we will see just what this world has in store. i may not be 3 million points but that don't mean that i play no role. and if thats how you see it then it only shows how ignorant you are.

and are you sure you've not seen one of my aliases here. you may have even argued along side one completely unaware of who it was!

Who cares if you have an alias (which you don't) and you will always be a joke. As panther has stated before he players for the end game and thus players of your size and obvious Caliber :icon_rolleyes: mean very little in the big picture.

DeletedUser25046

Who cares if you have an alias (which you don't) and you will always be a joke. As panther has stated before he players for the end game and thus players of your size and obvious Caliber :icon_rolleyes: mean very little in the big picture.

haha you have just proven that you clearly know nothing. because my alias's have been here before you are still just unaware of that and you sort of right in that i don't have 1 i have 5 alias.

and we will see how much i mean when the time comes.

but enough of this because i refuse to play your game. we've taken this forum off topic to much as it is.
now we must return to the matters at hand.

DeletedUser

Ur cocky for no reason, thats why most ppl on here can't stand you... if not all.

DeletedUser62494

haha you have just proven that you clearly know nothing. because my alias's have been here before you are still just unaware of that and you sort of right in that i don't have 1 i have 5 alias.

and we will see how much i mean when the time comes.

but enough of this because i refuse to play your game. we've taken this forum off topic to much as it is.
now we must return to the matters at hand.

Aw we are all so scared. Just go on your way and you will soon be evicted anyhow.