NSA Eviction

DeletedUser25046

Moddy has not provided information and nor have I asked.

So thanks Slayer I guess you put an end to the moddy argument for us. =)

And I do respect your post, very reasonable and logical.

And procrastination does lead to issues for sure, however it is not like we have been waiting for facius and co to finish their executions. Some of us have also been busy with barbs =)

just don't over work yourselves on those i'd hate to have no resistance when i come round.

DeletedUser62494

just don't over work yourselves on those i'd hate to have no resistance when i come round.

Your really such an intimidating guy. I am sure GRIND is soooo worried about when you will hit their front....:icon_rolleyes:

I would like GRIND to come here and confirm how scared they are of timjons

Last edited:

DeletedUser79621

Your really such an intimidating guy. I am sure GRIND is soooo worried about when you will hit their front....:icon_rolleyes:

Last I knew most of TIMJONS villages were in Shadow and TLA territories anyway ^^ So that will add to the fact that GRIND won't be scared. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser62494

Last I knew most of TIMJONS villages were in Shadow and TLA territories anyway ^^ So that will add to the fact that GRIND won't be scared. :icon_biggrin:

No GRIND has to be worried that a player of his caliber is threatening to move in on them :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm happy i left NSA before he joined, so i can say i was never in the same tribe as timjons.

whall0625

Wow Timjons do you feel the love?? Its kind of sad that our once vibrant flame infested forums have dropped to the level where players like slayer and my pantherpoo :lol: are discussing in any context the fear level that timjons brings to the table.

DeletedUser

Wow Timjons do you feel the love?? Its kind of sad that our once vibrant flame infested forums have dropped to the level where players like slayer and my pantherpoo :lol: are discussing in any context the fear level that timjons brings to the table.

You are confusing yourself Whall. These are not flames, mere facts.

whall0625

You are confusing yourself Whall. These are not flames, mere facts.

Go back when u have time to actually read my post and well....read it.....I wasn't commenting on the validity of what was being said about timjons....only that its sad that our forums have been reduced to commenting on him at all...but thanx for ur worthless opinion :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Go back when u have time to actually read my post and well....read it.....I wasn't commenting on the validity of what was being said about timjons....only that its sad that our forums have been reduced to commenting on him at all...but thanx for ur worthless opinion :icon_rolleyes:

I wasn't trying to insult you. I was actually agreeing with you by posting a joke.

Read it as a joke Whall. Maybe then you will get it.

I was calling Timjons so bad that it wasn't flame but fact.

HOG whall isn't saying they are flames... just discussions

You read it wrong as well.

Misinterpretation across the internet is killer.

DeletedUser

The ex members of NSA that have been taking btutal punishment at the hands of GRIND will now give retribution to GRIND in a massive way.Its your time now guys enjoy it.:icon_cool:

whall0625

I wasn't trying to insult you. I was actually agreeing with you by posting a joke.

Read it as a joke Whall. Maybe then you will get it.

I was calling Timjons so bad that it wasn't flame but fact.

You read it wrong as well.

Misinterpretation across the internet is killer.

You are 100% right i did misread it and i apologize for and retract what i said........i need to stop being so defensive lol....again my apologies HOG

DeletedUser

Shit happens.

That's the only phrase I can think of to describe this situation. I don't even care if I get reported for this.

DeletedUser25046

did i ever ask them to be afraid did i even say i was trying to intimidate anyone. i just said it would be boring if i got there to find them empty. why are you such an arrogant person?