Nsfw61

Muldie325

WARNING! In order to avoid embarrassment in front of your tribe mates and fellow "real life" companions, we recommend that you read this in a dimly lit room where the chances of human interaction are minimal. /WARNING!

[spoil]We started in a noodle, with Yu Stin Ki Pu, but it wasn't enough so we went somewhere new.

No matter where we went we ended up Alone! Nothing to it we said, we'll make a place of our own.

We wanted a tribe built for war and not peace, what better place to start than a tribe like Police.

Hmm Police were good, but not strong enough no. We need a whole army.. Red Army fo sho.

But an army is nothing without soldiers to fight, so we thought back to LEON! and all of his might!

Ah those thoughts of LEON!, all came flooding back, of his glorious manboobs, more addictive than crack.

This is it we thought, this is what we need, more images of men.. some fine ones indeed.

Maybe it's too much, some wont find it fun, so we labelled our tribe "Not safe for world 61".

[spoil]
8zjymp.jpg
[/spoil][/spoil]

DeletedUser

I knew I should have put money on my bet :lol:

Looking good Muldie o0 Not the pic though :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Bwahs prowess shown on yet another world. :lol: We can never get enough. :icon_redface:
For those of you criticizing Bwahs cross-dressing I challenge you to put on your girlfriends skirt and make it look hotter!

DeletedUser

Bwahs prowess shown on yet another world. :lol: We can never get enough. :icon_redface:
For those of you criticizing Bwahs cross-dressing I challenge you to put on your girlfriends skirt and make it look hotter!

Girlfriend :icon_eek:
Y R U speaking Chinese to me?

Muldie325

NSFW61 just won our first war vs the house of Brutii!

The war lasted under 9 hours and we managed to destroy them without losing a single troop.

DeletedUser95593

Riot! also managed to defeat the house of Brutii!

May they never declare again.