Nub and Jks Sig. Shop (Finally)

DeletedUser

Could you make a Sign for me, Please? Something with my avatar please and my name on it :)

DeletedUser

If someone wants this vertical sig, he can have it, ill change the text:

3853151990_8444667a73_o.png

I like it... would it be possible to get an avatar to match and get s1234567890m down the stick?

DeletedUser

Hey knight, I had some time and I made you one...
It needs a spoiler though... Anyway hope you like :)

vendetta.jpg

DeletedUser

I like it... would it be possible to get an avatar to match and get s1234567890m down the stick?

ill do it

@DW: Pretty much bland, no smudging, stylize used*i think so) and a star stock...ive started a sig with that theme, lets see which is better.

DeletedUser

Better than mine, but don't use angled text.
Straight and simple.

PS...
Where is your fight man?? :) You are the best sig maker W35 has, and you surrender to saying you are a noob?? Come now jk, I was just playing, balls up bro, you're good at this, don't pretend you're not :)

DeletedUser

nicely nicely :)
find it funny you both used same position for v.
i couldnt do any better so i have no reason for complaint. ;)
@dragon, i dont think the water theme works with v, just because what he stands for. if used evey maybe a bit more.
p.s. dont know if any actual fire/expolsions could be used, dont know if they would fit the sig properly. up to you.

DeletedUser

Knight, listen.

Go to your user CP.
Click the insert image button.
Delete everything in the popup box.
Paste this:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2526/3855675163_7796ed14ce_o.png

Then your sig shall work :)
Yankee, to answer your question, if you upload an image from, say, your pc, TW's automatic sig resizer (Yes they have one!!) will put the sig into the correct dimensions, or dimensions it agrees with, whether it is in a spoiler or not.

DeletedUser

Hi i would like a sig.

with.

W35 is a Serious JOKE

and webby911 on there somewhere

Theme: Scarey clowns or evil clowns

thanks in advance ;)

DeletedUser

Better than mine, but don't use angled text.
Straight and simple.

PS...
Where is your fight man?? :) You are the best sig maker W35 has, and you surrender to saying you are a noob?? Come now jk, I was just playing, balls up bro, you're good at this, don't pretend you're not :)

I used angles text cause it went with the flow...if i had put it straight i would look weird...

And thanks for the compliment, but i started only this year and i am a N00B...Oli was supposed to be the best sig maker of W35. but he left.

DeletedUser

how nice, im already working on three, give me the theme etc.