nUKe lost it's soul

DeletedUser

thought i would keep it short and simple, Big words are not your thing, amongst others.

What is your obsession with size? (Big) I think you are a little insecure? Would I be right in thinking that? You've seriously gotta start listening to yourself before you speak... :icon_cry: Hurting peoples feelings :/

DeletedUser113178

What is your obsession with size? (Big) I think you are a little insecure? Would I be right in thinking that? You've seriously gotta start listening to yourself before you speak... :icon_cry: Hurting peoples feelings :/

I like it big, what can i say..

DeletedUser

It is unfortunate that this is being hijacked by exactly the type of behaviour it is lamenting.

Erig

everyone is all about treating each other poorly here. This is lice ridden dog eating lice ridden dog here. You can't escape the treachery.

This is exactly why Matt (Subwind) quit :( The game has changed :/

Rockymj88

It is unfortunate that this is being hijacked by exactly the type of behaviour it is lamenting.

Don't know what you expected by making a topic about something nobody cares about Mistform, looking at nUKe and the players in it, it would appear that they were growing at the same time as supporting and being active in ops, it would appear you were even gifted a village but failed to grow...

Can't blame any tribe for dropping dead weight.