Nukeing or defending

DeletedUser

Ok, pretty simple question, Do you rather nukeing or defending?
I ask this because the ODA of this world is pretty crap TBH.
you have players that are 20-25 mil with only 20-30 mil ODA.

So, do you prefer nukeing or defending, and please state why.

DeletedUser

noone likes me enough to attack me so i dont defend and attacking is boring so neither =p

Psihic

I prefer defending, it gives more satisfaction, especially if the attackers actually TRY.

When attacking, random nuking is easy, anyone can do it. Of all things I prefer NOBLING the most.

DeletedUser

Nuking.

I love the satisfaction I get when I've rimmed someone >)

DeletedUser

Both, but if i'ld have to choose, attacking (though disliked the hours looking at the clock ticking to time something)

DeletedUser

Yes, wow.

Not to mention I played an account which grew to 2mil points as recent as 6 months ago.

lol.
a whole 2 mil?
Really?
why dont you actually grab an account and PLAY, instead of just talking crap in the forums.

maxkvo

Ye right lol

Especially against those inactive accounts sitters empty against me from players i have never heard from, continents away with a flatline on tw-stats as soon as the rule has changed, pretty low if you ask me.

Maby it is time to use this stategy too, not that a like it cause it is no fun for nobody and feels a bit unfair...

A gentlemen agreement on this issue would be fair for both sides

Psihic

Especially against those inactive accounts sitters empty against me from players i have never heard from, continents away with a flatline on tw-stats as soon as the rule has changed, pretty low if you ask me.

Maby it is time to use this stategy too, not that a like it cause it is no fun for nobody and feels a bit unfair...

A gentlemen agreement on this issue would be fair for both sides

Accounts exchange hands, people quit, give their passes to their RL friends or other world players.

Also, some players mainly play the servers in their native languages, but do what they are told here.

Things are not always as they apear, max.

Now it is you, before it was someone else. It is what it is.

And about gentlemens agreements, your side of has abandoned gentlemans like behaviour long, long before this war even started. And it started exactly because of that. Not saying it is your fault, I might even believe you would have handled things differently. But you are a part of your tribe and it is now too late to be a gentleman. It was too late on 1st of september 2009.

maxkvo

Well tell your tribemates then Psihic I will never give up even if all my villages are nuked and destroyed by cats, i dont care, i will keep sending out every axe and horse i have in my army when they are available.

I'll be looking for inactive accounts too now and use them to find breaches in your tribe defense

I'm a warrior and i'll always be here for my tribe

Never give up men and back to WAR !

Proceed :axemen:

Psihic

Well tell your tribemates then Psihic I will never give up even if all my villages are nuked and destroyed by cats, i dont care, i will keep sending out every axe and horse i have in my army when they are available.

I'll be looking for inactive accounts too now and use them to find breaches in your tribe defense

Have to admire the heroism :)

But for you, we have a special kind of `treatment` in mind. So please, don`t give up. :icon_cool:

And btw. DNS is always in the war, it is time for your tribe to get BACK to it (if you lot were ever there). :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and with what you gonna defend your conquered villages in our area? with axes? and please go for that, the outcome would be good for the taken villages.
you're a warrior?by taking villages from inactive players/semi - active(1-2h a day)?
why dont you target the active ones?Is it that hard to take any villages from them?

maxkvo

and with what you gonna defend your conquered villages in our area? with axes? and please go for that, the outcome would be good for the taken villages.
you're a warrior?by taking villages from inactive players/semi - active(1-2h a day)?
why dont you target the active ones?Is it that hard to take any villages from them?

Disrespectfull as always, why am i not surprised?? :icon_rolleyes: