Nuking up the Love

chelsentus

So apparently we need our own thread to prove that we are not slaves to anyone:

If you pussies in Atomic arent Nuts! slaves, then why havent you made your own thread and posted stats there?

So here it is, the official Atomic vs TPL thread:

They thought we were nothing but an army of minions, and that's what they treated us like:

despicable_me_2_movie-wide.jpg

But little did they know, we were busy making our own plans:

minion-gifs-15.gif

And so we declared:

minion-gif-17.gif

And we launched our attacks:

minion-gifs-8-1.gif

And our armies marched:

minion-gifs-16.gif

And our fighters led the way:

RenderMinion_Final.jpg

And our nukes landed:

minion-1.png

And the big ole lovers fell:

TPL.png

And all TPL could say was:

minion-gifs-1-1.gif

While we laughed at their sat and sad accounts:

minion-gifs-2.gif

But beware, this is just the beginning:

Minion_Final_Pos01.jpg

We are Atomic and we are no ones slaves.

Last edited:

chelsentus

Here are the stats, half their size and still in the lead:

Side 1:
Tribes: Atomic
Side 2:
Tribes: TPL

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 245
Side 2: 215
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,253,035
Side 2: 1,879,782
Difference: 373,253

chart

DeletedUser111047

you shoulda made that last quote we are atomic and we suck major ass

DeletedUser

woot woot! Finally...our own thread! Just what we needed lol

DeletedUser113096

Woah! Decawaan (whoever the hell you are) You cause you're losing doesn't mean you need to sulk. Here's a tissue.

No one likes us? We don't care! We are Atomic, We are atomic and Jizzo is our king Lalalalalalalalala. Good night TPL

DeletedUser

you shoulda made that last quote we are atomic and we suck major ass

awwwwwwww someone no likey a lil PnP??? We may not have the over abundance of skill you guys swear too have, but we have players willing to fight for what we feel is right. You guys used and abused us, we got sick of it and launched on you. End of story. Quit crying about it like a little girl. You guys fail to mention that we had all of our support out on YOUR fronts with Nuts!, and only pulled it once we started launching! We were defenseless as well so you guys have no true excuse as too why our "sucky" members are giving you a big kick in the ass. You have like 3 players playing 10 accounts, kudos to them for there dedication and skill, but we had to do what we had too do. Boom

DeletedUser55895

Wait.... You put jockderock in there? saying the big guys fell? Jock? the one up 37 vills against you guys? Looks to me like you guys gave him a growth spurt, not a fall

Paladin606

Love those lil yellow guys! :D

Best of luck to both sides...but down with you TPL! >:p

DeletedUser

woah! Decawaan (whoever the hell you are) you cause you're losing doesn't mean you need to sulk. Here's a tissue.

No one likes us? We don't care! We are atomic, we are atomic and jizzo is our king lalalalalalalalala. Good night tpl

ign?

DeletedUser113096

@decawaan. You don't need to know my I.g.n. This is about a war. If you want to fight me I already said I'll give you one on a speed world. Get back to you later.

DeletedUser55895

Also, If your talking about members falling, what about the handful that left atomic at the start of the war? Or flamingo who is down almost 100 vills? Or stereo heart who was down a ton then booted?

DeletedUser111047

My ign is mangomunch for like the 12th time lol crocky i wrote the coffee mike love story

chelsentus

Also, If your talking about members falling, what about the handful that left atomic at the start of the war? Or flamingo who is down almost 100 vills? Or stereo heart who was down a ton then booted?

Never said we didn't suffer any loses. Kaav, Pong and Landbirds were all booted for spying for your guys. Stereo was kicked because he went inactive once he started losing villages.

The stats clearly show that the two sides are going toe to toe while we are half your size. That's all this thread is meant to say, and also to suggest that we are not slaves.

Jizzo is right, when we declared we had our defense in your villages, I myself recalled defense from Olly after the declaration.

DeletedUser

The few that left or were booted at the beginning of this are now either in TPL or basher tribes for them, just as they were before. Flamingos is the only one Ill give you guys credit for but last I checked he started this war on the backfoot, had JUST passed out when we were going to launch, which is no excuse but at least hes made more caps than the likes of Danybabes and the gang who we've been targeting. The other players like stereo hearts and the few others that just got booted recently were inactive fart nuggets :p