Number One Tribe In One Month

DeletedUser

Vote on who you think the number one tribe will be in one month. I will update this page everyday, just to see who you guys think it will be. Who will be number on on 05/09/2010???

DeletedUser

Marvel for sure. If they pulled that off I would lolz. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My first vote goes out to Nii because I love to root for the underdogs, not to mention it was founded by a knight which can only increase the awesomeness of the tribe.
My next guess would be Mafiya as they are currently in the lead with few players. As they gain more members, which they have been in the last couple of days, they will gain even more of a lead. Of course they will have some of the best pickings at this point since they are number 1 already. Until the real action comes about it is hard to tell though...not to mention I don't really know any of the big names anymore. :S

-Alias-

Vote on who you think the number one tribe will be in one month. I will update this page everyday, just to see who you guys think it will be. Who will be number on on 05/09/2010???

Look at your signature then think about it and ask yourself who will be number 1 :p

mafiya

Herucles

mafiya. or perhaps APPLE, if we carry out our plan... MUAHWHAHWHAHHAHAHAHHWHAHWHAHHWHA

varden7676

I think Mafiya, but i have alot of respect for Apathy too.

DeletedUser

Looks like a battle between Apple, Mafiya and Marvel.

May the best win :lol:

DeletedUser

Why Marvel? It can't be because of their leadership abilities or players skills so why do you think they have a shot at being number 1?

Why? Cause they amuse me. They entertain me. Check my profile. I'm not in this world to care about who is better or not or to even be serious. I vote on them cause they amuse me.

But I would like to add Apple and Apathy as Apple is funny and Apathy is a highly expereinced tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Marvel, they may be having a few problems but they still seem pretty solid.

bugcommander

Head know some people over there and they seem like a quality tribe