Nuts vs FRST-Don't Panic

DeletedUser

Well, this forum needs some spice, some life, and more importantly, more from Harby, Cap, and others.

We all know that the day will come that Nuts and Frost will go to war. It will be an epic battle of monstrous proportions...a war the likes never before seen in TW. It's going to be awesome, and it's going to be fun. Pitting our strategists against those of Frost. It is a tall mountain to climb for either side, and will likely last for quite sometime.

Frost has shown great honor and openness about this war. It won't start until both sides are ready. There will be no treachery, no spies, no allies...it will be one side slugging the other in a game of Ro Sham Bo.

I don't know about the Frostys, but I'd like to hear a bit of trash talk and some opinions from outside.

So go ahead, lay it on me. I've got thick skin. What are your thoughts about this future war.

(keep in mind, this thread is made for fun and to get people talking...please no 'low blows' or insulting my mother/hot wife)

DeletedUser92120

First off, I don't know many of the players in each tribe, so when I mention things like tactics and teamwork, I could be completely wrong. All the info I gained is from reading the forums.

I should also mention that I'm not from either tribe, so this'll be about my opinion, rather than trash talk. Anyway, here's my opinion:

I'm interested in how it'll turn out. There's not much difference between the two tribes, from the information I know about both tribes. Nuts! is right underneath FRST is pretty much all rankings, with 25 mil points (with FRST ahead) and 5 members (48 FRST, 43 Nuts!) being the only difference. I personally think FRST has the advantage here. with stunning teamwork and tactics that enabled the tribe to survive for as long as it has, but Nuts! is serious competition. If either tribe makes a mistake, the other could go for the kill, and end up victorious.

What I think would be way more interesting to see is a war with the victor against everyone else. Eventually, the victor's going to want world domination, and what'll be left will be tribes like AAA. It'll be the top dog and the underdog. Nothing else. While the victor would have the majority of villages, as well as plenty of nukes and experience, the underdogs have morale, which would be quite a blow against the players with the most points. It's very hard to win if you lose up to 6 nukes against a village with 10k spear and 10k sword, and a lvl 20 wall (using a nuke composed of 7k axes, 3k LC, and 250 rams, with all techs at lvl 3, and morale at 30%). The larger tribe would have the most chance at winning, but if the smaller tribes manage to successfully defend, and survive the initial onslaughts, then the victor tribe could be looking at a possibility of defeat, though it would be slim.

If you guys don't know me, it's because I just really lurk here, so I don't post often.

DeletedUser

to avoid any other false accusations with out naming anyone like homelessjimmy, AAA wants to see a 1 vs 1 as well and we have no plans to jump in on either side, best of luck to each.

@hellomoto, i doubt morale will play much of a role here. Each side has players with pretty even points and NUTS! the supposed underdog in this scenario has the largest player of all. I myself want to see what mage can do in a large scale war.

DeletedUser

Oh if i stay alive i will active participate in this war.
If u ask me few weeks ago i will say on NUTS side.
Now, i will say on FRST side.
No matter on they arogant attitude, FRST deserve to win this world. I guess they was right all time. They show us more.

DeletedUser

Honest opinion--- I really don't think this war will ever happen. everyone from both sides talks about it, but they both want to be free of prior commitments first. While frst could easily stop fighting wmd/ae, I don't see them doing so because they're on a heck of a winning streak. Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno. Maybe they're ready for that ultimate challenge. It's obvious NUTS is, they aren't really in what I would call a major war, and it sounds like frst is, but I just feel like there's all this talk and nothing will happen for a very long time..... by then both tribes' faces will change considerably I would bet, as inactivity takes it's toll, merges, new players ect ect ect.

Just my two cents, until I see it, I won't believe it will happen.

DeletedUser

I must admit I like alot of Nuts players who I have talked to, and think it will be an open war, and a hell of alot of fun :)

Nuts don't have to worry about me I have just been very lucky to be where I am, I am just a point whore who is still trying to find out what a "nuke" is, I am still trying to find out how to build one in the building menu, can anyone help a noob :p

And as for my OD well 50% of it is me hitting my own troops to make it look good, plus I dont know how to re-call them when I take a villa so thats why its where it is, so I will be an easy kill for you :)

"Oops" did I say that out loud :S

Tribb

We have some stuff to clean up, this war will happen...It might take abit but it will happen...

DeletedUser

It will be an epic war :icon_biggrin:
[spoil]
Nut-Ice-Age--37842.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Being a bit removed from the front will see me in a mainly support role as I do enjoy a spot of sniping. Unfortunatley in our last war against wmd this was rarely called for so it will be good to battle against proper mass attacks and will be a good chance for a lot of players who have risen in this world to their best ever tw rankings to see what they can fully do against active and skilled players (or not as we shall find out).

I think it will be hard to call as to an eventual winner and as the way with all the wars on this world 5 or so players from the losing tribe will be taken down and everyone else will have a little nap (sleep also) with a month off to rebuild and see if the need for revenge still needs to fullfilled.

This to my mind will also be a war whereby there is no point in people getting excited by the first few days captures as I reckon there will be a lot of 200 hour plus nobles travelling out there (well mine will) so it will be at least the second week before we get a true picture of how things are panning out. At this point the recaptures will be most important as these will probably be the only villages available that do not need 6 nukes to clear.

Note for Beast (A nuke)
This can take different forms as seen by the wmd war where it maybe mostly made up of spear and scouts or ala the frost version where swords are prefered over spears due to the slower building times allowing the troops to mature and season a bit before being sent to their hounarble death.

DeletedUser

Well let me start out by saying that the Dark Beast is definitely a noob, and never online :icon_wink: Boy am I glad we're neighbors! haha

Also, for those of you that think there will be other tribes around after this great war you are sadly mistaken. I think its pretty obvious that NUTS and FRST will either destroy or absorb any other competition out there before this goes down (including AAA who somehow think they will be standing by untouched while this goes down???).

Whoever wins this war, wins the world...hands down....sorry but either you become a part of it or you may as well just quit now.

DeletedUser

LOL "yeah" Jay nice having you next to me :) Nice to be able to talk to your neighbors and have some fun with them, make a change from the normal humpy people I have found myself next to in this world.

If you a refection for the rest of Nuts, when we do take up arms against each other, instead of whats happend in other wars in this world, its not only going to be epic, mths and not weeks of warring but a hell of a lot of fun. (The only time I thank god for a sleeping disorders lol)

And don't think when it happens there going to be as there has in the past a lot of flamming between both tribes, as theres been, a lot of repect between both sets of players, thanks mostly to the two leaders of both Frst and Nut's.

Win of lose its going to be worth the wait as up to now its been a semi dull world :)

DeletedUser

Jay doesn't accurately reflect Nuts or the Northern half of the world.

The reality is that he is an exemplary member of our tribe, and, secretly, the leader of Nuts. I actually have nothing to do with anything, but pose as a figurehead. I'm just a puppet. Regarding Jay, he also has a great amount of skill (even if we wouldn't tell him that).

The rest of Nuts...lame.

It's actually standard practice for Nuts to send a 3-noble train and just 'hope for the best'.

All seriousness aside, I really do think that everyone's attitudes from both sides have really been why we are all looking forward to this as much as we are. We have looked at each other as rivals, not necessarily enemies, and I think that is what bred such a ground for this battle. I'm going to seriously be pissed if you guys (FRST) just roll over and this is over in a month. ;)

DeletedUser

I am on my back with my legs in air already :p

LOL I totaly agree on the rivals and not enemies bit :) Cant wait its going to be fun :D

mageknights

I dun know what u all means, i thought we are hugging..... No war, i just want more points and some chivas.

DeletedUser

(including AAA who somehow think they will be standing by untouched while this goes down???).

Hey, we're just rim noobs, we offer muffins to the tribe that's winning so they'll leave us alone to our barb nobling.

Whoever wins this war, wins the world...hands down....sorry but either you become a part of it or you may as well just quit now.

Have to disagree there. In my 4 years experience, every major 'world war' ends up with members from one or both sides splitting off creating their own tribes. Either getting bored with a massacre, or realizing they're done for and taking the best of the active and doing what they can to survive. (aka WMD&co.)

We'll see though, I don't think 18 other top 20 tribes are going to stand around and watch though.

DeletedUser

Also, for those of you that think there will be other tribes around after this great war you are sadly mistaken. I think its pretty obvious that NUTS and FRST will either destroy or absorb any other competition out there before this goes down (including AAA who somehow think they will be standing by untouched while this goes down???).

What a stupid thing to say.

I'm still waiting for someone to take a run at us that actually knows what they are doing. We have consistently picked fights with others and come out on top. I plan to continue making my way north and I will fight anyone that is Red and in my way.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I didnt mean to turn this into a Jay vs AAA flaming thread. My bad to anyone's ego that I have insulted! Its just my opinion that AAA may not be around to see the end of the NUTS vs FRST war as I predict that some of you will jump ship to FRST once they declare on you and the rest will be eaten up. But who knows, I like your guys enthusiasm and there may be fight left in you yet! My advice would be to target The Dark Beast first as he is probably the easiest target and could also use the OD after I just recently passed him (wink..wink...couldn't resist!)

as for the other 18 tribes comment, yes of course there will be other tribes around..but what I mean is that they will all be too small and insignificant to matter. In fact if you add up the points of the top two tribes VS the other 18 it is currently almost the same, but that will obviously sway even farther by the time we face off