NuTz vs EXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

carriestupidhead

After many months of long training, the NuTz squirrels are ready to begin their world conquest.

army_squirrel1233748592.jpg

Led by the infamous Carrie, the squirrels of the NuTz alliance are going on the offensive, hunting down these famed nuts.

pirate-squirrel.jpg

squirrel.jpg

Warbringer watches proudly as his troops advance on the enemy at last.

squirrly-bandit.jpg

squirrelPhadora.jpg

The secret leaders watch the carnage from a distance before entering the fray themselves.

funny-pictures-squirrels-have-disco.jpg

Finally, the squirrels reveal their secret weapon!

squirrelswords.jpg

And with this, NuTz come out and declares on EXP, for they have refused to hand over their vast supply of walnuts!

You have 5 Minutes :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha, i expected you to be joining with the world war along with RBE, seems you have more sense than that, GO GO GO!

DeletedUser

I really didnt know there were this many pics of squirrels in the world.
Best of luck

dwin

DeletedUser

jl159 said:
haha, i expected you to be joining with the world war along with RBE, seems you have more sense than that, GO GO GO!

they are joining the world war, just against another tribe ;). EXP and XIII are close allies silly. at least they were last time i checked.

DeletedUser

Go [NuTz] carrie!! And make xchemop a prime target :p :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

uhmm you mean more nuts :icon_rolleyes:
anyway no need to worry we are just a bunch of point whorring squirrels

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

uhmm you mean more nuts :icon_rolleyes:
anyway no need to worry we are just a bunch of point whoring squirrels

wait! i'm a squirrel now?....hot diggity i got to go change before sending off then....thought we were hounddogs...rofl.

AndyJc

Why did you have to choose squirrels, I like you guys but I really really gate squirrels.

Should be an interesting war, guess allies for once won't play much of a part.

DeletedUser

You should have said "It's time to tell the truth. We left The Co because I didn't want to fight and was there only to give RBE access to our forums. We fooled everyone (because I talk smexy) and blamed certain members of The Co who later left to reform EXP."

But why let truth get in the way of a good PnP. Nice declaration Carrie I'll give you that much.

DeletedUser

You should have said "It's time to tell the truth. We left The Co because I didn't want to fight and was there only to give RBE access to our forums. We fooled everyone (because I talk smexy) and blamed certain members of The Co who later left to reform EXP."

But why let truth get in the way of a good PnP. Nice declaration Carrie I'll give you that much.

No one in The Co wanted to fight apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.