hogarth01

OMD you are already in W23, You guys are suicide and when too many people of the same family starts their family on many worlds they fail.

Oh and i beg you not to mass recruit lol, They make me sick!

DeletedUser

I think I remember an element themed tribe from a different world. I think they were a few members but didn't accomplish anything great. Is this the same one?

are u talking bout C2 with the exponent 2.
Complete Carnage?

ooo
element theme NVM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes i am.

Sorry but we are not mass recruiters. You have made something wrong about us.
And no there won`t be the same family. Only i am joining there. And as i said i may leave w23 , because there aren`t any good players and it won`t be interesting for me.

DeletedUser

What the hell is this!? W23 invading World 24 by creating a tribe called O2!? You really think you can pass tribes like Manic, Garuda, VVV and Kings!? Good luck!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

What the hell is this!? W23 invading World 24 by creating a tribe called O2!? You really think you can pass tribes like Manic, Garuda, VVV and Kings!? Good luck!:icon_twisted:

Did you read the date on the first post?

The Great 1One1

Oh, the days when i used to dig up threads from july and august....oh, those were the days. I might just go ahead and dig up some more from around then.

DeletedUser

I remember this guy

I helped take down his crappy tribe in world 23 and that's why he moved here XD

ravensbane3468

rinse, cycle, repeat!

I was going to skip this thread, but saw Adam had posted, so thought I should check it out. Man, was I wrong!