:O First noble!

shauntx

Now I see why he posted that about inc. on w44 they are kicking his butt. No wonder you hiding this world I would be afraid too after look at your stats and seeing how inc. is nobling you left and right.

DeletedUser

He's not hiding who he is ingame. He's stated several times what account he's playing. Just because you're too lazy to look it up doesn't mean he's hiding. And yes Inc. is nobling us left and right on w44. A one man tribe versus a fairly skilled tribe led by D4, I mean that ones kind of a foregone conclusion.

And to anyone disparaging the first noble of the world. Pain.Carbon has two villages now. Just because he didn't noble the one you think he should have doesn't mean he failed. You aren't in his situation, so you can't know whether it was necessary or not, although I'm pretty sure the only reason he did it was for the award :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser99603

Two ennoblements now, safe to say they were both absolute wastes.

DeletedUser

He's not hiding who he is ingame. He's stated several times what account he's playing. Just because you're too lazy to look it up doesn't mean he's hiding. And yes Inc. is nobling us left and right on w44. A one man tribe versus a fairly skilled tribe led by D4, I mean that ones kind of a foregone conclusion.

And to anyone disparaging the first noble of the world. Pain.Carbon has two villages now. Just because he didn't noble the one you think he should have doesn't mean he failed. You aren't in his situation, so you can't know whether it was necessary or not, although I'm pretty sure the only reason he did it was for the award :icon_biggrin:

Should be like me then. 1 man tribe nobling noobs. So much more rewarding :lol:

Now I see why he posted that about inc. on w44 they are kicking his butt. No wonder you hiding this world I would be afraid too after look at your stats and seeing how inc. is nobling you left and right.

You try playing solo against a really skilled tribe lead by D4. Just cause he is being nobled by Inc on W44 doesnt he mean he isnt good at TW

DeletedUser

and theres a reason why were losing noob. :p. You'll know if your us noob

DeletedUser

kinda sucks to be you shaunt hiding with ur tribe not fighting ur own fight sucks to be in a tribe with shaunt cuz hes scared and runs to his tribemates when attacked

DeletedUser

kinda sucks to be you shaunt hiding with ur tribe not fighting ur own fight sucks to be in a tribe with shaunt cuz hes scared and runs to his tribemates when attacked

TRIBALwars just incase you missed it.

DeletedUser

yeah but still :p, why? are you scared that in every incoming you get you need a member to stack you? sucks to be your tribemate then

DeletedUser

yea but what im saying is do you have the guts to live and play without support? im sure most get scared

DeletedUser

im scared mehhhhh wooooo how?
LOOOL
actually nope :D not all the ppl that can snipe doesnt get scared.
if they are not scared why ask some help?
cuz they are scared to lose thats why
comeon guys make your own words not argumentable

DeletedUser

LOOOL

If you want to go 1 on 1 play CoD.

DeletedUser

CoD? i own them already sorry been there done that and your changing topic to CoD because you dont have a return answer to me wahahahaa. sucks to have a less

DeletedUser

LOOOL

god your a noob.

if they snipe the only thing theyl loose is their wall.

DeletedUser

CoD? i own them already sorry been there done that and your changing topic to CoD because you dont have a return answer to me wahahahaa. sucks to have a less

Actually proving you wrong continuously sucks, so i thought id give you a different edge for the argument.