• Filbert

• Pistachio

• Cashew

• Almond

• Cashew

• Pecan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gnomlandsecurity

Im sorry, but you have gone back on your own word (agreement) then as well by recruiting some ex wipe members.

https://gyazo.com/a6296159ab79542bc9d91bded40d39f4

Lol trying to make us to be the bad guys. just because they left wipe and made their own tribe still means they are ex wipe and in the area.

Just like we recruited some who were looking for another tribe because we had room. :p

This is cute. Many answers can be given here, I'll give you the obvious since you don't have the balls to claim what your own leadership just did there.

1. They left Wipe after the leadership ill-treated them. You can refer to the other forum thread for it and acting brand new regards to that just proves you are mindless as the rest of them.

2. We were fighting WIPE. I invited NUTZ to partake but you lot declined and wanted easy food from OMG because you have a problem with eyesz, who is as mindless as the lot of you. So if I am fighting WIPE, I can do as I please, recruit, food, whatever I desire. When you say you don't want to partake and when you say "they are not comming this way lol" then stand by it.

As I said, no balls from the lot of NUTZ leadership. Find a new tribe name.

Mr. Cringer Pants

hyena-zebra.jpg

I see it as a very simple chain of events.

1.) NUTZ is fighting and eating O.m.G family.
2.) 187/390 is fighting and eating WIPE family.
3.) Both NUTZ/187 had an alliance.
4.) 187 told NUTZ not to recruit from WIPE
5.) NUTZ vultured accounts from WIPE unjustly as 187 was the cause of WIPE downfall thus removing 187 food.
6.) Alliance was canceled due to said vulturing.

From an outsider perspective, I think it's kind of foolish, NUTZ, to jeopardize relations with a top tribe for a measly 3m points from a dying tribe when you have 8m of O.m.G. food and people to recruit from. It's highly disrespectful to recruit from another food source.

Just like we recruited some who were looking for another tribe because we had room. :p

Considering you recently just "crammed them into dznuts or some shit", thus making the above quote a blatant lie.

image.php

27e7ef249aa3ba4c5aec0bddb88a468e.png

f829e4d93c6e263752fcf021d7aa805b.png

VS

8b658078ffa6dedc6ba52551dc00da59.png

9bf186b1e58cd3512ed9557eb2cbed10.png

23ca452264250af0e6e6b2e83f2114fc.png

I guess my only questions that are poking me that I'd like NUTZ to answer is:

1.) Why would you risk losing an alliance with rank 1/4 family over a few recruits from a tribe that was losing?

2.) Did you even look at a map before doing this?

1962419d-3527-4e68-9eca-adba93385816

DeletedUser119689

Rank, what does rank have to do with anything. just because your rank one and 4 in the world doesnt make a difference to us lol.

You've internalled an merged your way to the top, nothing wrong with that. Just the truth, and since the allaince broke there was no agreement after all. Just recruit active and good players, it wasnt really a war now was it, it was just a few caps here and there. Just 404 had more caps.

if you wanted war declare make it be known.

I also heard that 404 caused the downfall of Fellas/love when they only recruited 2 players lol (so it wasnt the tribes that were fighting against fellas/love, like Nutz, OMG the 3 tribes and trust?)

You also forgot to add your third tribe on there as well, Loyal!

Ignoramus of the Law

... seriously guys, this is already absurd. It's not a conspiracy if everyone knows about it. You guys really make it hard to conspire with you.

Mr. Cringer Pants

... seriously guys, this is already absurd. It's not a conspiracy if everyone knows about it. You guys really make it hard to conspire with you.

elecEveryone can know about it and it can still be a conspiracy. No different than Prince Charles having the British Special Forces off Diana be she was going to revival that he was closet homosexual or that Donald Trump is actually Barrack Obama who is actually Osama Bin Laden in disguise or that Global warming was just a big lie by Al Gore to win the election but instead Bush plotted behind his back and burned all the ballots that voted for Gore so he could later order the CIA to crash planes into the world trade towers for Donald Trump...er.. Obama...er I mean Bin Laden could become president in 2017.

I wonder what Clinton is doing RIGHT NOW!

We'll never know cause she doesn't know how to use her email.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
haha 404 never eats WIPE. they took inactive ppl. when we strike they loose much more i said once 404 is top tribe but they reach this only with merge and pping skill zero

16 out of your 32 villages are internals, You reach only this village with merge and internals , skill zero.

Anyway Nutz i'm sure are very happy with there new recruits, Taking them because they know exactly how to play the haul world and are very impressive so far, nothing at all to do with using them as a meat sheild.

@TJ .DJ,
Just recruit active and good players,
O RLY?

Where to start with each, hmm i guess,

407 Viwrathe
73150_thumb
DzNuts 809.950 09.09.2016 some awesome farming going on there.

We can then look at Lukester18 who was practically begging for a spot in 187, claiming hes nearly entirely defensive,

199 Lukester18
73150_thumb
DzNuts 146.666 ODS, Ask your self's wipe how many times did you get support from this guy, little to none, yet hes villages managed to sort themselves 65-70k stacks over night, was quick to turn on warpigs when there was sign of trouble and was of the first to look to join 187 leopards don't change there spots.

Lady DAWN im sure that 15 village account is just what you need, 14 of those being internals, LOL im sure there are some more you can gift somewhere, talk about recruiting dead weight and food for the sake of it.

kdigger21 hasn't capped a village in 18 days.

Oh and as for you Sword Sister/Alex, wow just wow, i was gonna leave you out but you know perhaps an insight for you current tribe members/old wipe of what you are really like , you pretend to be the good guy heres some of your post, may have put up before may have not cant remember now.

"We had them in our grip and had the power to inflict alot of damage but Varika decided to run a train on everyone's booties with his crew of backstabbers. " -Alex, your walrus. Axeman

The real Alex: Note the time stamps, already looking to leave at the very first sign of trouble,wanting to be a part of a backstab GG Alex.

[10/5/2016 5:36:25 PM] Alex Oditt(Sword Sister/unbornwalrus): What's up man?
[10/5/2016 5:36:47 PM] Alex Oditt(Sword Sister/unbornwalrus): If you've got a way to merge your crew into someone else hit me up lol

[10/5/2016 5:37:50 PM] Alex Oditt(Sword Sister/unbornwalrus): I don't want to die fighting, want to fight winning. Even if it means joining 404/AM
[10/5/2016 5:38:12 PM] Alex Oditt(Sword Sister/unbornwalrus): Sounds bad lol but in it to win it

So safe to assume that your just gonna try and swap sides if you end up getting on the back foot.

On the whole you did a fantastic job of recruiting everything that was declined to 187,most of those players nothing but a meat shield, Totally worth it Nutz GG.

Last edited:

DeletedUser70389

16 out of your 32 villages are internals, You reach only this village with merge and internals , skill zero.

Anyway Nutz i'm sure are very happy with there new recruits, Taking them because they know exactly how to play the haul world and are very impressive so far, nothing at all to do with using them as a meat sheild.

@TJ .DJ, O RLY?

Where to start with each, hmm i guess,

407 Viwrathe
73150_thumb
DzNuts 809.950 09.09.2016 some awesome farming going on there.

We can then look at Lukester18 who was practically begging for a spot in 187, claiming hes nearly entirely defensive,

199 Lukester18
73150_thumb
DzNuts 146.666 ODS, Ask your self's wipe how many times did you get support from this guy, little to none, yet hes villages managed to sort themselves 65-70k stacks over night, was quick to turn on warpigs when there was sign of trouble and was of the first to look to join 187 leopards don't change there spots.

Lady DAWN im sure that 15 village account is just what you need, 14 of those being internals, LOL im sure there are some more you can gift somewhere, talk about recruiting dead weight and food for the sake of it.

kdigger21 hasn't capped a village in 18 days.

Oh and as for you Sword Sister/Alex, wow just wow, i was gonna leave you out but you know perhaps an insight for you current tribe members/old wipe of what you are really like , you pretend to be the good guy heres some of your post, may have put up before may have not cant remember now.

"We had them in our grip and had the power to inflict alot of damage but Varika decided to run a train on everyone's booties with his crew of backstabbers. " -Alex, your walrus. Axeman

The real Alex: Note the time stamps, already looking to leave at the very first sign of trouble,wanting to be a part of a backstab GG Alex.

[10/5/2016 5:36:25 PM] Alex Oditt(Sword Sister/unbornwalrus): What's up man?
[10/5/2016 5:36:47 PM] Alex Oditt(Sword Sister/unbornwalrus): If you've got a way to merge your crew into someone else hit me up lol

[10/5/2016 5:37:50 PM] Alex Oditt(Sword Sister/unbornwalrus): I don't want to die fighting, want to fight winning. Even if it means joining 404/AM
[10/5/2016 5:38:12 PM] Alex Oditt(Sword Sister/unbornwalrus): Sounds bad lol but in it to win it

So safe to assume that your just gonna try and swap sides if you end up getting on the back foot.

On the whole you did a fantastic job of recruiting everything that was declined to 187,most of those players nothing but a meat shield, Totally worth it Nutz GG.

You left me out man? I thought we were cool man?? Love always Tony

DeletedUser70389

elecEveryone can know about it and it can still be a conspiracy. No different than Prince Charles having the British Special Forces off Diana be she was going to revival that he was closet homosexual or that Donald Trump is actually Barrack Obama who is actually Osama Bin Laden in disguise or that Global warming was just a big lie by Al Gore to win the election but instead Bush plotted behind his back and burned all the ballots that voted for Gore so he could later order the CIA to crash planes into the world trade towers for Donald Trump...er.. Obama...er I mean Bin Laden could become president in 2017.

I wonder what Clinton is doing RIGHT NOW!

We'll never know cause she doesn't know how to use her email.

I couldn't even read this in my head without losing my breath. Please use punctuations, man.

;)