O~SIN Declares War on HIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, after the aggressions of King Rich and jimwhatever, the time has come to remove the cockroaches of W6. They have no use other then holding basically the same area and wasting space. After King Rich scouted an EMPTY village of mine, then still proceeded to send 5-6 attacks from almost next to it, I realized that his overcompensation was justified, even if the village was empty, because he does NOT know what to expect, and he will soon find out to the destruction of HIRE.

O~SIN can and will make better use of that area and the villages in it. All the dust that has built up will be cleaned out. The Barracks will be deloused in all the villages to make them habitable again for troops that actually do something other then get old. The Stables will have all the Horse shit removed as it has all fossilized as they are all in disrepair. We will make them usable again and train War Horses, not donkeys as all of their horses have been sent to the glue factory out of old age.

We will destroy the weathered walls and rebuild them. They will be like new again. If we can get past the cobwebs in all the other buildings, we will make them habitable again also.

As for their recent transgressions, they will be returned 10,000 fold. And...to show how pathetic they already are...here is a message from jimwhatever after he sent a whole TEN (yes 10, not 100, not 1000) attacks at me. They need a taste of a real war from a real tribe.

yo said:
jimsta71 today at 03:36
Now thats impressive.

Nakoro today at 03:58
10 attacks is impressive? OMG..you need to fight a real war.

You better HIRE some extra help, you are going to need it.

Start looking at your calendar HIRE, so you can plan out what you will do with all the extra time you will have on your hands when you are rimmed one by one. Good day!

July 1st 2008

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the time has come to remove the cockroaches of W6

Did I give you permission to steal my pet expression for HIRE ? :icon_wink:

lt181

I would assume that Hire has anticipated this event. Should O~Sin win this war, it may be time for us all to vacate and declare it done. I have heard from people that I respect that Hire is, I believe it was "the shiznit". So, we will see.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

Amen Nak!

It's time to bring the pain and humiliation to HIRE!:icon_twisted:

Good luck to all of SIN.
May this be a easy war against the inbreeding of HIRE.:lol:

DeletedUser

Well Nak does this Include Hire-S?

I guess that will be up to you. Seems my subject line only said HIRE. If you want to add things that are not there I cannot stop you, Nor can I correct your reading disability if that is the case.

TheCloakedDruid

Meh...Glad to see the declaration at last.

Well...Since you declared on HIRE without mentioning her branches until we are told otherwise we will keep you listed as neutral.

DeletedUser

My reply to Nak's message:

jimsta71 today at 03:36
Now thats impressive.

Nakoro today at 03:58
10 attacks is impressive? OMG..you need to fight a real war.

jimsta71
No, I was reffering to All those cities you took at the same time

lol, I wasn't reffering to myself. I sent the message b4 the attacks,

Meh, I knew O~Sin would declare war sooner or later. Lol, It's not like you guys can do anything, your too far away.

TheCloakedDruid

Well...Its obvious from here that they'll mount an offensive on *AoN* to get a front with HIRE.

At least...I think thats the way they'll do it

Telisha

That is not what I meant but oh well, and yes I can read. Making fun of someone isnt the way to go about things either.

DeletedUser

Well...Its obvious from here that they'll mount an offensive on *AoN* to get a front with HIRE.

We have been gaining territory near HIRE in many K's. King Rich decided to noble 3 of my newly taken villages that were right next to him. Smart guy to not let me keep them. If my support arrived, I would have taken 10 villages for every one I had on their border.

So, if you think distance sucks when you send 4500 nukes....ask the last player that was on the defensive end of our assault. We may as well have been next to him. So the distance did not matter, nor does it ever if executed correctly.

DeletedUser

That is not what I meant but oh well, and yes I can read. Making fun of someone isnt the way to go about things either.

Making fun? I did not, I only pointed out the facts and made a joke about reading what is not there...do not take it so personal :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Glad you do not lead O~SIN. That would be some bad planning. I would have declared war on AON and not HIRE if that was the case.

TheCloakedDruid

You would declare on *AoN*?

I'm sure that would be an honour for them :p

Telisha

So he could get his front is why.
Nak why did you wait this late to declare and not do it in morning, alot of people are not on.

DeletedUser

So he could get his front is why.
Nak why did you wait this late to declare and not do it in morning, alot of people are not on.

Because I am giving them a chance. A head start sorta. I may not even attack them for a couple weeks. Give them a false sense of security and hope. Then lay down the smacketh.

norena

After King Rich scouted an EMPTY village of mine, then still proceeded to send 5-6 attacks from almost next to it, I realized that his overcompensation was justified, even if the village was empty, because he does NOT know what to expect, and he will soon find out to the destruction of HIRE.
Under estimating the enemy has been the down fall of many a warrior. I think it was a smart move on his part.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Because I am giving them a chance. A head start sorta. I may not even attack them for a couple weeks. Give them a false sense of security and hope. Then lay down the smacketh.

"smacketh" is that some kind of red carpet? LOL

DeletedUser16026

We all saw this coming. So HIRE shoud be ready.

Good luck O~SIN. Not that you need it :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.