:O 'Superpower' disbanded? Oh looky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser95851

Just for everyone to know I quit this world and I was/am The Punisher.

Looky looky NiNi is gone. Am I surprised? No. They will say they were gangbanged and I will agree, but they had it coming for them if you recruit recruit recruit and declare on small tribes and recruit then declare and then war like a week then recruit you will fail. You might be a super power for what? Not even 1/10 of the worlds time.

Now I think the proper way is to dispose of them xD Also I found this quite interesting...

Bcardi's stats... Around 50% in-tribe ennoblements... great stats for a superpower tribe...

DeletedUser

Just for everyone to know I quit this world and I was/am The Punisher.

Looky looky NiNi is gone. Am I surprised? No. They will say they were gangbanged and I will agree, but they had it coming for them if you recruit recruit recruit and declare on small tribes and recruit then declare and then war like a week then recruit you will fail. You might be a super power for what? Not even 1/10 of the worlds time.

Now I think the proper way is to dispose of them xD Also I found this quite interesting...

Bcardi's stats... Around 50% in-tribe ennoblements... great stats for a superpower tribe...

Anything to add that we all didnt already know? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Where are the ex-NiNi members that stalk the forums and blab about how good they are :( ?

Still around. However we all lost our skills when we left NiNi. We're really easy targets now, come get some.

DeletedUser

Where are the ex-NiNi members that stalk the forums and blab about how good they are :( ?

I'm still arround :)

Consider me ex-NINI if you wish.

you want me to say I'm good ??
Well, there we go: I'm awesome!!

There you go :)

DeletedUser

Still around. However we all lost our skills when we left NiNi. We're really easy targets now, come get some.

remember what happened last time you said such a thing we did come

so maybe re-think that statement before the same happens again

DeletedUser

Sorry i thought Daz had joined MM but it was someone else i was thinking of. Also i can post where i like thanks as this a public forums

DeletedUser

Swat has to have one of the most horrible attitudes of all the tribes in this world.

DeletedUser97381

lol, and your explanation for that? or do you like to throw out general accusations like that? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97381

Thanks for proving my point.

lol, amusing, you tell everyone there's a problem with our attitude and I ask why and you say I've proved your point? +1 to dexterity (at least give me a chance to prove your point for real :lol:)

DeletedUser

remember what happened last time you said such a thing we did come

so maybe re-think that statement before the same happens again

You probably missed the humor of the statement. Read the post and realize the guy isn't even playing the world...

DeletedUser

sooo.. u will eat another inactive before the war and then do nuthing?

Not true minaise, they've recruited at least one CCC player so far and recruited a most of the leadership of Plague spreading across 2-3 K's, all surrounded by their former tribe mates they'd gotten caught trying to betray.

DeletedUser97381

I'm sorry, I don't get it, what is it that you refugees are b... complaining about? :icon_neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.