[O] vs Nubs (a tribute to TheBrain*)

DeletedUser

That is weak, and quite wrong.

TheBrain* DOES listen to and value the opinions of his tribe members.

... it always happens. Two big tribes go to war and everybody jumps on the bandwagon once they see who is who is lagging behind a bit.

Complete and utter BS

It's about as wrong as Van's posts quoting Ridd1es. If anyone bothered to notice, Ridd1es in his alleged quotes isn't even spelled correctly. He has it as R1ddles.... nice FAKE there Van Hollindaise

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54579

That is weak, and quite wrong.

TheBrain* DOES listen to and value the opinions of his tribe members.

... it always happens. Two big tribes go to war and everybody jumps on the bandwagon once they see who is who is lagging behind a bit.

Complete and utter BS

It's about as wrong as Van's posts quoting Ridd1es. If anyone bothered to notice, Ridd1es in his alleged quotes isn't even spelled correctly. He has it as R1ddles.... nice FAKE there Van Hollindaise

And what is it that has been faked, back up your claim.

To bad Angafail didnt listen and value his allies.

DeletedUser

That must have been at the very begging. I'm in top 20 almost through all time except when I was on summer vacation and fell to 25. ;)

Yup the very beggining of the world, you were only 5 hours away by axe

DeletedUser

And what is it that has been faked, back up your claim.

To bad Angafail didnt listen and value his allies.

lol, as it's a sunday and i'm resting i found time to search for the alleged fake

yes i found it, no i can't be bothered to post it

it's a message from brain to VH in which brain spells his sons in game name wrong

I've seen the original - I know it's genuine, and I call him riddles 90% of the time so it's not a very good argument by our friend the alias above

nice try nubs member, your alias is rubbish - you joined 2 days ago and made one post

as for jumping on the bandwagon - most people on this world have been around a few forums and tend to look for the truth now, so sorry but you are wrong

great video coin

DeletedUser

Nooo, Relt.. it´s a fake.. as you see, my name is spelled wrong to,, so it MUST be a fake *LOL*

Hmm. come to think about it, the stats where we are winning are fakes to...I have never taken a village from anyone...

DeletedUser

meh - if we are faking stats I'd fake better ones than them

Side 1:
Tribes: [O]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Nubs
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 410
Side 2: 6
Difference: 404

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,724,040
Side 2: 57,440
Difference: Who Cares

image.php

WaTz PopPiN?

meh - if we are faking stats I'd fake better ones than them

Side 1:
Tribes: [O]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Nubs
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 410
Side 2: 6
Difference: 404

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,724,040
Side 2: 57,440
Difference: Who Cares

image.php

I have to comment, as I have never seen such a sloped stats sheet EVER!! 410 - 6 ... Thats a lot of area.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Pretty darn impressive, exactly what I'd expect from a tribe of [O]'s calibur.

DeletedUser

this is starting to feel like pistol-whipping a blind kid.o_O

DeletedUser

As you can see Nubs' tactics of sending [O] completly mad seems to have worked :p

Very funny, enjoyed it a lot and for all those who are getting insulted and upset by this, all due respect but grow up :p remember its just a game and was made to be fun. This was very much fun. Shame about the bad language though, no need to swear at people kinda wrecked it for me