OA vs. w00t, w00t 2, MCD, MCD-2, RO, assorted other vultures.

Landorian

Yea, I know that feeling all too well.

It is hard to carry one when you feel betrayed but look at it this way. You have brothers in your tribe and you need to look out for them too. Just because a leader leaves or joins the enemy does not mean everyone has to give up and seek refuge elsewhere. You guys need to suck it up and hold strong.

DeletedUser

I think thats too low... for w00t.. for Uldor... for anyone really.
Not very likely either.

DeletedUser

he wasnt hijacked. I spoke with him in mail right before the disband.

Brackus

Not saying it was any of them just saying you are declaring awkd guilty before any reasonable amount of time has passed. Its entirely possible someone simply didnt like him or UNMC.

Its also possible hes just a dick. I prefer innocent till proven guilty though ;)

DeletedUser1964

yeah, that is pretty low, and wouldnt awkd have found another way to contact someone and let them know?

DeletedUser

If I may ask Jerran: did AWKD give any reason for disabandoning the tribe? Without saying a word to ANY tribemember?

Brackus

Its only been an hour, give it a little more time. Hes always seemed like an honourable guy on the forums.

DeletedUser

That makes perfect sense....................................................................................................................................................

DeletedUser1964

so its your fault eh??
just kidding.

but still, as a leader wouldnt some words to the troops be beneficial, instead of hitting the button and letting happen what happens.

DeletedUser

Oof, the last thing I expected is that you and AWKD are having a row... why if I may ask?

Honestly despite my feelings in the matter, this affects quite a few players seriously. I do not wish to start a mudslinging match.

DeletedUser1964

ULDOR did keep his word...

we were all told to stop unmc attacks until they can sort out the problem...

nicely done.

DeletedUser

Honestly despite my feelings in the matter, this affects quite a few players seriously. I do not wish to start a mudslinging match.

I woke up and see this..... It is really bad... I do not know the behind reasons... but from this moment on I feel no need to post in this thread any more....

regards,
alphabonkers