~OBK~ and {DMN} declare war on ~Z~ and ~G~

• Thread starter matthewbluewars
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

no i have your cupcake well i mean i had it, just had to feed to some of your nate axes after they refused my cupcakes

DeletedUser

I Highly Doubt You Have Our Cupcake.

The Robber of our Cupcake looked like a K5er. Possibly the tribe named ''X''

DeletedUser

I Still Dont Believe You Have our Cupcake. ^_^

ok dont belive but here is a picture of the cupcake:
dracula_cupcake_monster-722393.jpg

DeletedUser

Im Not Even Going To Bother Talking About This.

These guys are just noobs who *havent* declared war on us to our faces, therfore, im not going to post here.

Good Luck Guys.

P.S. iF yOu fInD mY cUpCAKE .. teLL mE!

drkmyrm

Im Not Even Going To Bother Talking About This.

These guys are just noobs who *havent* declared war on us to our faces, therfore, im not going to post here.

Good Luck Guys.

P.S. iF yOu fInD mY cUpCAKE .. teLL mE!

Well they are like 10 times smaller then you and your family so they don't have to.

DeletedUser

ill keep takeing villages in K05 and search them for you, but if i find it im eating the bad boy :lol:

DeletedUser

We're not at war with either ~OBK~ or {DMN}, the first I don't even know existed before today....

Baron or not Matt, don't speak for the tribe without first consulting me.

heavymetal, I'd like to hear from whom these poor attacks are coming from :icon_smile: might have to send a few :axemen: their way to set them straight.

and also, nice cupcake heavymetal, lol truly worth of Gir =]

DeletedUser

Mattii08 i would take him out seriously i think i had a gap of about 6hours from first nuke to last nuke and he sent like 5, and he knew i was active and online XD

DeletedUser

Im Sorry Strife ^_^

However, i didnt do anything bad for once ^_^

P.S. HeavyMetal, that was ONE HELL OF A CUPCAKE

DeletedUser43936

urgh ~g~ oh how they think there something they noble any tribe outta there K because they own there, well whoever is fighting kick ~G~ outta that area please there causing too much bother they dont deserve to be there

DeletedUser51089

if 1 side declares war which dmn has it is official idk y he keep sayin it isnt

wel rly its like a pest control thing more then a war

did i ever tell u guys how heavy invited me to join dmn?

DeletedUser

if 1 side declares war which dmn has it is official idk y he keep sayin it isnt

wel rly its like a pest control thing more then a war

did i ever tell u guys how heavy invited me to join dmn?

Neither side has declared war, idk why you guys find that so difficult to understand...just cuz we're attacking a few random villages of one another doesn't mean anything, at least not in my eyes :lol: And when you say pest control, who's supposed to be killing who here :icon_confused:?

urgh ~g~ oh how they think there something they noble any tribe outta there K because they own there, well whoever is fighting kick ~G~ outta that area please there causing too much bother they dont deserve to be there

Sparky, you're not in ~G~, ~Z~, ~OBK~, or {DMN}, so you really shouldn't be talking here to being with, but I'll humor you. You're just mad cuz we kicked you out of K5 not too long ago :icon_cool: And no we don't kick "any tribe" out K5, but with the kind of mails I got from you I had no reason to let you stay. As you may or may not have noticed, two other players from your tribe reside within K5, but I have no interest in removing them since they're nice and just keep to themselves :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Funniest war declaration that I have seen in a while, ~OBK~ declare war on ~G~/~Z~ "with {DMN}'s backing", {DMN} tell ~OBK~ where to stick it and we all have a conversation about cupcakes. Looks like this could be a fun war, oh wait?

DeletedUser

and sparky gets flamed again, but thats a personal enjoyment.

DMN is in the war i think, so far as heavymetal is concerned (correct me if im worng). But other than that, why would we fight a long range rim war?

DeletedUser

bah USA declared war on iraq even if they are far from each other :/
Distance means nothing
just take a kayak and go ram their walls

DeletedUser

Planes travel quicker than rams.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah
and we are at war with them???
just because they are throwing a few nukes at us in K05 does not mean war, or you would need to add tH aswell as i hear ~G~ are attacking redhunter in K05

And doing a fail job of it as well I must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.