obviously we got a rampage in w39

DeletedUser

not hard to get caps from a donation

no one in NOB!! knew peewee was even under attack... and I had a few un-requested stacks with him that were not even touched, until after the Pnp crap about it

A gift is a gift, play the Pnp however ya like ya barb noblers,

NOB!! KNOWS

nice stats maneuvering though... gratz

[8/16/2010 9:58:52 PM] Jagerblue: I only noble barbs, noobs and inactives and whats this
[8/16/2010 10:01:28 PM] 25 - Tom: That's the first "im ... and whats this" I've believed.

1273085353457.jpg

DeletedUser

[8/16/2010 9:58:52 PM] Jagerblue: I only noble barbs, noobs and inactives and whats this
[8/16/2010 10:01:28 PM] 25 - Tom: That's the first "im ... and whats this" I've believed.

1273085353457.jpg

We all know Phillip and Lillian were the best Rugrats.

DeletedUser92933

not hard to get caps from a donation

no one in NOB!! knew peewee was even under attack... and I had a few un-requested stacks with him that were not even touched, until after the Pnp crap about it

A gift is a gift, play the Pnp however ya like ya barb noblers,

NOB!! KNOWS

nice stats maneuvering though... gratz

Dont get me wrong. Jager is a noob who couldnt noble an active village. But is it really the attackers fault if the tribe they are attacking sucks so much that 1 year after a world starts, they havent kicked players who dont know the basics of defending. What before launching an op, people should teach people how to stack and snipe so that stats dont embarrass the tribe they are attacking ?

Dont get me wrong Cer-berus is played by a bunch of noobs who couldnt outnoble a player with no internet. But it says something about your tribe when you blame the defender. Blame your duke for keeping idiots in the tribe in the first place :)