Ocaryx Declares War on?

DeletedUser

Not much to say here other then: THEY STARTED IT.

The Following tribes have started an anti- Ocaryx Coalition to remove us from k54

TIK
LKA
WWQ
Aliens
W2C
SHH
WWQ2
~LKA~
WWQ3
~TIK~
ODA
ANT2
SHH2
K54-D
K54-WP

Ops were planned that involved around 15 players per person attempting to cat us to the ground. We hit preemptively, and well that was that. K54 is now at war.

Id love to express more details, but actions speak louder then words.

The massing actions of the aforementioned coalition speaks for itsself.

Now I know some of my tribesmates may be disappointed that I did not leave a terribly elaborate and/or comical wall of text (P&P).

So just for them, I shall repost and incredibly old and unfunny picture.. I love you guys:

070415.jpg

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

W2C is going to be taken out by Bored so we already have them

DeletedUser

W2C is going to be taken out by Bored so we already have them

lol theres only like 2 that havent been catted down by ocaryx already so yea.

1 down a spose.

Like 9000 left to go -_-

I'm more interested in hearing what these guys intend to do after we're gone? Everyone on the K becomes allies and nobles barbs?

DeletedUser

Interesting. I would like to see what happens. Ocaryx are by far the best in k54 with no real competition. Lets see whether quality is really better than quantity.

IF, ocaryx are too fall though what will happen to 54. Will there be another super power appear or will it be every 00b for themselves

DeletedUser

Interesting. I would like to see what happens. Ocaryx are by far the best in k54 with no real competition. Lets see whether quality is really better than quantity.

IF, ocaryx are too fall though what will happen to 54. Will there be another super power appear or will it be every 00b for themselves

Barbarian steamrolling lol.

But yeah if Ocaryx goes at a bear minimum Aliens will be going down with em, and probably LKA too which leaves us with....

WWQ lol...............................................................................

DeletedUser

Next time can you use a picture when I'm not drunk :)

Good luck Ocaryx, doubt your need it if your prepared.

DeletedUser

I'm more interested in hearing what these guys intend to do after we're gone? Everyone on the K becomes allies and nboles barbs?

I don't know your scenario but i think this will happen. The tribes will go their own way and keep what what alliances they had before this war started.

Just because all these tribes are warring you does not mean that they are all allied. They simply are keeping a balance of power in the K.

Also, why the turtle? :(

DeletedUser

Good luck Ocaryx, I'll be rooting for you guys :), Although I personal what teh l33t family tribes to win just to change the pace of the game ^_^.

DeletedUser

Barbarian steamrolling lol.

But yeah if Ocaryx goes at a bear minimum Aliens will be going down with em, and probably LKA too which leaves us with....

WWQ lol...............................................................................

Yeah lol. Aliens are rubbish. I have been in them. They have some quality members i think but as a tribe they are nothing. One of their members has been a farm of mine for like ages now and has only just been dismissed.

I am really quite interested in this since i a in 54. Its going to be exciting to say the least. Too bad only ocaryx are around me :icon_evil:

deftonehatredz

barb munchers there aint a prob with me.. i dont farm that far.. xD
kill the family and their future generations!

Deftz

DeletedUser

FFS LKA stop losing ranks...

How ever can we brag about having beat a top 20 tribe if you die on day 1?

Sad Face

DeletedUser

LOL never seen that little cartoon before, did make me giggle

none the less it looks like w34 is exploding all at once, looking forward to seeing how the top tribes perform, true acid test of their team cohesion

DeletedUser

This worlds just keeps getting more interesting, two tribes fail now this, cant wait to see some results.

DeletedUser

Not much to say here other then: THEY STARTED IT.

The Following tribes have started an anti- Ocaryx Coalition[/URL] to remove us from k54

TIK
LKA
WWQ
Aliens
W2C
SHH
WWQ2
~LKA~
WWQ3
~TIK~

+ what little there is left of ODA for good measure.
Discuss.

Lies.

valeofruin said:
lol theres only like 2 that havent been catted down by ocaryx already so yea.

Lies.

Please get some better propaganda.