ODA - An Explanation

Subwind

As you have all seen, a new tribe has formed.

Many will say we have left as we did not want to fight 1984. This is true, but not because we are not willing to fight.

SchOol had 47 members. I knew 7 of them. The tribe I was part of has been gone a long time.

A war arrived, not enough people were willing to put their account on the line for others in the tribe.

Andy and myself were no longer willing to fight for a tribe we had lost belief in.

We were asked to fight in a war against players we should have recruited, alongside players we should have been eating.

The point had arrived where it was delete, or fresh start. We have worked to hard to delete, so a fresh start it is.

I have no animosity for SchOol and the remaining members. I will defend the actions of myself and the others who have left though.

The game is about Tribe Wars, not about hide behind a Tribe while they war.

It's a sad day, but the harsh reality is, people know I am speaking truth.

~Matt

DeletedUser

As you have all seen, a new tribe has formed.

Many will say we have left as we did not want to fight 1984. This is true, but not because we are not willing to fight.

SchOol had 47 members. I knew 7 of them. The tribe I was part of has been gone a long time.

A war arrived, not enough people were willing to put their account on the line for others in the tribe.

Andy and myself were no longer willing to fight for a tribe we had lost belief in.

We were asked to fight in a war against players we should have recruited, alongside players we should have been eating.

The point had arrived where it was delete, or fresh start. We have worked to hard to delete, so a fresh start it is.

I have no animosity for SchOol and the remaining members. I will defend the actions of myself and the others who have left though.

The game is about Tribe Wars, not about hide behind a Tribe while they war.

It's a sad day, but the harsh reality is, people know I am speaking truth.

~Matt

All the BOLD and Underline are all true!

DeletedUser

It is a good day when people stand up for what they believe in... instead of follow like a bunch of sheep.
For this I must say I respect you, Lake, and the people who join you.
I could get into all the nitty gritty but the pnp has a lot of info itself and I don't wana be repetative
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I would like to say, Good luck in your dealings in the future ODA.

DeletedUser98018

Must admit everyone said the world got boring, does this spice it up at all? :p