ODD / ODA Discussion.

DeletedUser

I believe im the first to 70 million ODA ,for which i am very very proud of.:icon_redface:

If you look at the table i have nearly double the ODA of the player in 23rd spot.Hell i must be attacking too much.

You know mikey I am not sure what you are proud of. You quit your tribe and attacked smaller members. Before NN was formed even the greatest noob in the world (myself) had a higher ODA that you.

Imagine if the top 20 players of grind decided to do the same, I would be able to get so much easy ODA at short range it would not be funny. So I don’t personally think you have anything to be proud of.

When you were in TLA and number 1 ODA that was a different story, that was quite an accomplishment

DeletedUser62494

You know mikey I am not sure what you are proud of. You quit your tribe and attacked smaller members. Before NN was formed even the greatest noob in the world (myself) had a higher ODA that you.

Imagine if the top 20 players of grind decided to do the same, I would be able to get so much easy ODA at short range it would not be funny. So I don’t personally think you have anything to be proud of.

When you were in TLA and number 1 ODA that was a different story, that was quite an accomplishment

Funnily your ODA comes from barbs so its best when you hold your tongue. I would rather get ODA from players regardless then from barbs

DeletedUser

really slayer what makes you think my ODA comes from barbs.

You are smart enough to realise that in a world where points of enemy player contributes to ODA recieved that would not be the case. Under you statement if my ODA was only from barbs then it would be impossible to be in top 20 ODA even.

Recent ODA is against barbs yes (which under the system has not been much at all, and hence why Mikey has re over taken me), previous ODA comes from multiple sources, ask lobster I got a fair bit from him ;) and a few of the people in TLA that you said did "nothing" for the war effort. Well they took a fair chunk of nukes from this account.

Anyway even if true I would rather my ODA came from barbs than from people that are ex tribe mates that supported me or my tribe.

So best slayer holds his tongue but we know that is not possible.

DeletedUser

You are smart enough to realise that in a world where points of enemy player contributes to ODA recieved that would not be the case. Under you statement if my ODA was only from barbs then it would be impossible to be in top 20 ODA even.

Recent ODA is against barbs yes (which under the system has not been much at all, and hence why Mikey has re over taken me), previous ODA comes from multiple sources, ask lobster I got a fair bit from him ;) and a few of the people in TLA that you said did "nothing" for the war effort. Well they took a fair chunk of nukes from this account.

Anyway even if true I would rather my ODA came from barbs than from people that are ex tribe mates that supported me or my tribe.

Also you have never been higher than me and never will be so dont get a semi please.

DeletedUser62494

Firstly to reinforce what mikey said. He is correct. You have never had a higher ODA then him.

Secondly you may sit their and insult us yoni. But we all know you have always been scared to move near TLA or DSL/Shadow or now NN for that matter. Its understandable that your scared because it would be a shame for us to expose you as the next King Myster. Yeah even king had good ODA but when put to the test he was demolished as you will be when you move to us or when we get to you.

So keep hiding and keep throw insults while you sit nice and safe behind your meat shields. Until the time I actually see you move to the front and actually do something your comments will mean nothing.

As for ex team mates. Simply put if docke had recruited graylin and got you to work along side eachother for a bit then GRIND fell apart dont you dare lie and say you wouldnt attack graylin. Damage recruited alot of players that no one liked ect just for the sake of consolidating an area. In the end they did nothing for the tribe as a whole and now they are feeling the consequences of having never done anything.

So do hold your tongue before you are once again shown to be not only a misinformed poster but also a rather poor player.

DeletedUser

Well said slayer put him in his place mate..

His place is on the rim or will be soon when we launch 4000 nukes at him.Wonder what story he will come up with this time in his farewell thread?

DeletedUser62494

Also Yoni, you for all intents and perposes are attacking ex team mates. Those barbs and inactives were once your team mates but you have no problem with taking them. Or how bout SIR? When you joined fusion? Or how bout fusion when you joined KGR-A? So your point is not only invalid but you have done and are doing the same thing you claim is sooooo evil.

DeletedUser

Well said slayer put him in his place mate..

His place is on the rim or will be soon when we launch 4000 nukes at him.Wonder what story he will come up with this time in his farewell thread?

Oh NO!?! Not another Operation Deathstar!?! Fear for your lives and fret for your walls.... for all "intensive purposes" ;) this will end us all I'm sure. lol

DeletedUser

Who cares about ODA, specially those that have ODA and no ODD, in my opinion if thats the case they have been nuking barbs because an active person would fight back to give you ODD. The imbalance of high ODA's to high ODDs on this world is disgusting, only other person to have a good combination of ODA and ODD was Eniar... Hes gone.

DeletedUser

Who cares about ODA, specially those that have ODA and no ODD, in my opinion if thats the case they have been nuking barbs because an active person would fight back to give you ODD. The imbalance of high ODA's to high ODDs on this world is disgusting, only other person to have a good combination of ODA and ODD was Eniar... Hes gone.

It also helped being on a war front almost the entire time the account existed

Soberknight

It also helped being on a war front almost the entire time the account existed

Exactly the point i wanted to make:

Those stats can help in judging players abilities for sure. But its impossible to make these kind of assumptions. If you all feel like for instance Yonithan78 is point whore or scared or whatever you accuse him of, then please go ahead and attack him. And if you think you are a better player than he is, then do it all by yourself and not with the aid of your tribe.

There is only one way to be sure, and the answer isnt to be found on the forums.

DeletedUser

Incase you didnt notice i was top ODA when tla were fighting a tribe called dsl so please get your facts right.Also Nartie ramaseeze and angelarose had 600 villages untl i cleared everyone of there villages.They were active but have since quit due to real life.So they said anyway.

DeletedUser

Thats not true Kurt since I have been attacking many active people but I don't always stack or have others stack me in that case since I prefer to dodge and just back time their troops and kill them when they hit home. So I could say people who have high ODD just get lots of their fellow tribe mates to stack them so it is worthless which I know isn't fully true either but how many people do you know that has a high ODD that didn't get help from their fellow tribe members?
ye I am a perfect example of the difference between my ODA and ODD in which I could also say which is true is that I hit enemies that are close so by the time they do strike back I have killed most of their troops at home already. I always think the best Defense is a strong Offense. Ye my ODD would be much higher if people attacked me more but usually after someone attacks me and I keep killing all of their troops they get upset and give up. Even when I was front line I was the one usually on the Offensive and just kept the pressure on them so they transform most of their Offense into Defense.

DeletedUser

Anyone wants to talk to me please call me ODA King from now on as mikey9points is my old name.Thanks regards ODA King.

DeletedUser

People attack me because i attack them a lot of times, and i highly doubt you have backtimed to kill a nuke more then 5 times. You have not been on a constant frontline and although you have a good oda your offensive strategies are at times suspect, going for stacked villages instead of using strategies to kill more offense and actually do more damage. You are capable of a lot more but have crippled yourself. Your ODA could be a lot higher, you have more points and villages then i do for as long as i can remember which translates into more offensive villages, your ODD is amazingly low compared to your ODA, even when compared to others where there ODD and ODA would be considered far apart. Looking at your conquers you do go for live targets and have a good resume, but you have a sweet tooth for inactives also.

NSA did a great job of supporting me which i have said on these externals a few times and they also benefited from it no matter what they want to believe. But i used the defense to the best of its ability moving around defense of my own to keep as much of theirs alive as possible, and disposed of more nukes then you could "backtime". After a few of the ops i remember having not one full village of defense left... Which leads to a trickle down effect, I could no longer mass mint coins out of those villages as i had to recruit which slowed down my growth. (not to mention grind catting down at least one building in what seemed like every village) In turn i have less points and villages which means less offense villages so i dont know how you can say ODD doesnt effect ODA. You have never had over 150 real incomings so dont try and play the savior of you being a great dodger/sniper. Especially when i do use stacks so that i can sleep securely, and issue you have never had to face, and yeah everyone knows offense can be your best defense, but dont let your ego fool you into thinking they switched from offense to defense due to you. I mean if they had offense in the first place you would have ODD.

Oh and you still owe me those resources seany :) As my ODA is still higher then yours.

DeletedUser

I was #1 ODD on two different accounts on world 29. Does that earn me an award or something?

DeletedUser

It earns your tribe some respect. anyone can get stacked and rack up huge odd.

having an ODD stat based on SNIPING would be where its at.

Soberknight

I was #1 ODD on two different accounts on world 29. Does that earn me an award or something?

If it were up to me you would get the Barfbug W29 Award. :icon_cool:

Ofcourse ODD alone doesnt mean a thing. Not long ago we nobled a villa in w50 to find out another train was inbound. We had to dodge it to save our defense and sent another noble after it. this action will not give you ODD and not even that much ODA. So smart moves (attack or defense) doesnt always get you OD.

Ofcourse this world is different, with bigger tribes, accounts and therefore tactics.

DeletedUser

If it were up to me you would get the Barfbug W29 Award. :icon_cool:

Ofcourse ODD alone doesnt mean a thing. Not long ago we nobled a villa in w50 to find out another train was inbound. We had to dodge it to save our defense and sent another noble after it. this action will not give you ODD and not even that much ODA. So smart moves (attack or defense) doesnt always get you OD.

Ofcourse this world is different, with bigger tribes, accounts and therefore tactics.
Do not forget the evil barbs :eek: They are dangerous business!

Add-in: Drunken post.