ODD / ODA Discussion.

DeletedUser

First yes I have back time more than that number Panther and I have had more than 150 incomings but unlike some I don't call for support from my friends or fellow tribe mates so yes I do dodge or stack only a little which has hurt me some in the past especially when they use catapults. Also at that time we made that deal at the end of that time I did actually have a higher ODA than you even though it was only for a few days. But I will send you any resources you wish from me if you feel that I owe you since I don't argue with anyone I consider a friend.:)

DeletedUser

Haha I hope you don't think i'm coming at you as I do like you and find you rather entertaining(and you know i love picking at you)... In a good way of course. Just love seeing my Boozer look alike get all red in the cheeks its an addiction really :D. And you didnt beat me in ODA in the required time limit i'm sure, I can't remember your ODA actually ever getting higher then mine since the bet. Too me its nothing but friendly competition so i dont really care, but feel free to send clay to any village as i love minting coins :p

Gotta go back to nuking barbs, just waiting for the criticism of my latest conquers to arise somewhere on the forums. But it feels so good so i dont care hehe. I miss chatting with all you guys on skype like the good ole days but I have been shunned :(

DeletedUser

we COULD put you in the secret chat...

All your fave ex-dmgbois are in there!

DeletedUser

Do you remember the date the bet ended since I don't remember but ye I did have a higher ODA but within 3 days you were higher than me again especially after that updated you? Sure I will send clay to any village you want just bb code me to which village ig since I have bucket loads of clay and iron. Anyways since I am back my ODA is going to sky rocket soon after TW updates