Offend Disbanded. Fools and Escape Win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

They started bringing in allies :D

Also new coalition starting against 3 girls i will make a declartion of war on public fourms about it :D

Dude you don't need to do that, as the mighty king of lala land a.k.a kekua stated on the other thread that 3girls vs the world. LOL

DeletedUser

I'm kinda surprised. You merge three large tribes together, dwarfing the second largest tribe. Then you act surprised when more tribes attack you :O

Don't assume just because multiple tribes attack you that they are all allied. Fools don't need to ally with multiple tribes in order to fight.

Paladin606

Honestly does it make any sense for every other tribe not to war 3Girls if they are able to?

1)They are #1 rank,which is what all tribes want yes?
2)Their leader has pretty much said the rest of the world is not worthy and that he expects to wrap up this world soon.
3)Given they are already under attack by multiple tribes now seems as good a time as any right.
And I'm sure there's more but I think it a moot point.

DeletedUser64451

I think a lot of tribes are waiting to see if they can be invited to the hugfest before declaring...there's three tribes of 3girls now, plenty of room for more invites if people prove worthy (and by worthy I mean if they have points and can speak a little english). No sense in being too hasty, it might cost people their spot in the winning side. Sad that TW has come down to this.

DeletedUser

I'm kinda surprised. You merge three large tribes together, dwarfing the second largest tribe. Then you act surprised when more tribes attack you :O

Don't assume just because multiple tribes attack you that they are all allied. Fools don't need to ally with multiple tribes in order to fight.

Not surprised they attacking (was alredy kinda fighting them anyways :D

any ways good point they may not be allies but they are still at war with a common enermy

DeletedUser99939

Honestly does it make any sense for every other tribe not to war 3Girls if they are able to?

1)They are #1 rank,which is what all tribes want yes?
2)Their leader has pretty much said the rest of the world is not worthy and that he expects to wrap up this world soon.
3)Given they are already under attack by multiple tribes now seems as good a time as any right.
And I'm sure there's more but I think it a moot point.
Oh dear.. I sure hope they don't think they won already. They're a long ways off to point blank. Btw who ever wins a world when its still open to joining? Der da dur...

Ciranore

DeletedUser

#1 old news.
#2 off topic
#3 I dont care what you think.. You mad bro?

This is old and should be locked.

DeletedUser99939

No not mad just find it amusing..

Just about every tribe on w63 is hugging to the finish!

Can we not play tribalhugs please if you want to heres the link.

WWW.Tribalhugs.net

Status
Not open for further replies.