Official Apology on behalf of Skittl

DeletedUser656

I am completely shocked. Mandy has always been a very honest player and a good friend. I was sad when I heard she was leaving w17 (she told me she was quitting altogether) I have to believe it was the player she gave her account to that perpetrated the offense. Not questioning your judgment Morthy as the cheater deserves to be punished. I am just saying I do not think it was Mandy (my guess is its the new player) If it wasn't her can we get her name cleared?

There is no doubt it was her.

democon

Wow, I have so much respect for Skittl to actually come and apologize on there behalf of themselves, :)

Presenting Free Entertainment For Many Years. ;)

DeletedUser

Alright all. time to praise to the all mighty MORTHY. bow down atleast 625 times. then potty break then 625 more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1,2,3*breath*,4,5*Huffing*

Too tiring can I just get a tattoo with your name and your avatar? XD

DeletedUser

Me is still waiting for the date agreement....

Looks like I will be stuck with sean!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Justice is finally done.

I would be here all day listing all the complaints I made about Oiceboxvay on w17.
Even when I presented proof I was ignored and basically told to f**k off by the admins.

I wonder what happened that they finally took action.

bloodz2

Just a warning: please keep this civil. The same rules that we hold in place regarding the discussion of the bans of players are still in place here: We have made an announcement regarding it because it's an exceptional situation that required an apology, but we would ask for your respect in turn by not turning this into a "let's all point fingers at the mods" thing :p

Like that would happen :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Creeping from the dead I am to come and say, that in w17 I had reported same person logging into various tribe members accounts of my tribe. We believed this to be true, when many of us had mails and reports that were being deleted same day we got them.

My question to Morthy and the other elder Mods...

1. What are you going to do to ensure this doesn't happen again?
2. What are you going to do when we, the players, report a tribe that is stacked of mods and have proof of cheating. *this was done in w49 against 1 tribe and full proof, but 1 punished, non-mod*
3. Will innogames now start to make all mods IP's visible when you guys log into our accounts or at least 1 centralized IP that all innogames mods' use that reflects a login?

To the tribe that stepped forth on this. I applaud you and your tribe. I can say without a doubt you have my respect even though I don't play this world.

Rizzler

Never should have trusted oice, she plays runescape.
Should have known. :icon_razz: