OFFICIAL: Barbarians Get Transmogrified

DeletedUser66513

Well here is where i pooint out not once did i insult them techinicly, just brought it to other attention should they not have already noticed.
And then i go to point out they recruited over 50% of the tribe, when we took 20%

was 12 out of 45 :p

more like 26% lol :p

DeletedUser84906

I think =BCB= are on pretty shaky ground to comment about this when most people still regard UWA as a merge XD

Your missing a key point here james, we are the bouncy castles brigade! , we can comment on whatever we want! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Canada!

images

And
Dr. NO

doctorvv.jpg

Make!

Dr. CAN

doctorcan.jpg

(I apologise for my poor photo skills, but im just tryna make a point)
Hard to say what this is due to it being 4 members, yet about 60% of a tribe :)
Either way, nice going :icon_cool:

Hiya, firstly, hello everyone, I've been reading these forums for a while, never commented, so, howdy!

Secondly I'll comment on this just because I was one of these 4 members - this was'nt quite a merge as such, seeing as myself and one of the other joining members had been planning to enter NO for some time before we formed Canada. Then when it got round to us making it in, 2 others who happened to be in the tribe as us came along for the ride as well.

So in the sense that it was most of the tribe, as you say, it kinda was - but the fact that it was never meant to be 4 members of the same tribe, it wasn't.

Yeah, I'm being coherent aren't I :icon_rolleyes:

Your missing a key point here james, we are the bouncy castles brigade! , we can comment on whatever we want! :icon_cool:

Yeah, you tell 'em! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Im recycling :icon_razz:
And this was just in coordination saying dr. no was a merging machine :lol:
and thanks for the clarificatoin clatter

DeletedUser

Im recycling :icon_razz:
And this was just in coordination saying dr. no was a merging machine :lol:
and thanks for the clarificatoin clatter

this topic is not about a merge :lol: but about the event that took place by inviting g.barb members in to pnp.

this post points out why it is not a merger http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5462479&postcount=108 and if people would bare it in mind, then you would know that the definition of merging cannot be applied on an ingame event, so also other tribes can't merge.

anyways: what we do in game -> combining forces -> looking for more active players, this in a world that is closing, the reasons for it can differ from tribe to tribe.

1: Pulling up activity level of the tribe - > some people have personal lives to !
2: Pulling up the point level -> to look good towards the world ^^
3: gain more ground - > some to look just good on the domination map others for gaining control
4: Pulling up the vilage counter of that tribe to have more towns - > more troops to use againt your opponent and some of them are just point ... you know what :p

you can add to the list what you want but it is just a combination of force, you can call it a pact or whatever you want but non the less, in a political way or even in a business way you can't call it a merge -> plain and simple because it is tribal wars and in wars there is no referation to merges but alliances or pacts, unions etc ....

this Thread in general speaks about the event when the members of G.barb joined forces with PnP and it points more out to discus this event as a smart move or a stupid move, the merge discution is not even close to what the situation inplies ;-)

regards.

ps: i may edit the typos sorry, its not my native languige so i will need to correct it thanks :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Starting from October 1st on their first proper PnP Op, the same crew is already up 16-1, averaging 2 caps per day.

Already two runners from ViRiUs :)

Side 1:
Tribes: PnP
Side 2:
Tribes: ViRiUs
Players: ROCKERCHRIS, ilovejoeie

Timeframe: 01/10/2010 00:00:00 to 08/10/2010 11:47:14

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 151,975
Side 2: 10,469
Difference: 141,506

chart

DeletedUser

add a 3th he went barb so no stats on that one i guess :(

prestonv ??

DeletedUser

Shinji, i would like to point out that not once in the post i quoted did i say PnP merged...
I did say that it was in response to Midnights views on Dr. NOs merging :)

DeletedUser

Shinji, i would like to point out that not once in the post i quoted did i say PnP merged...
I did say that it was in response to Midnights views on Dr. NOs merging :)

i know, i did also not pointed out that you where saying it.. I'm building me reply on your comment that's linked on what midnight said about the merge on DR.No, so my post is merely a clear point on what merging means so - > i don't agree with how the most forumers here are using it in a wrong context, one might be a fellow tribe member but i don't have to agree on everything said about a certain point so i clarify it :)

DeletedUser

I'm a little disappointed at the lack of representation here from Virius. Your arch enemy has dissolved into the arch enemy of your close ally (and whom also happens to be an enemy of yours). You are now under heavy attack from that curative coalition. Let's hear your thoughts on the matter.

DeletedUser74079

I'm a little disappointed at the lack of representation here from Virius. Your arch enemy has dissolved into the arch enemy of your close ally (and whom also happens to be an enemy of yours). You are now under heavy attack from that curative coalition. Let's hear your thoughts on the matter.

They have no representation. We bullied them off the forums >.<

DeletedUser

Well crap. I was hoping for some juicy posts to read. Oh well. I'll look elsewhere for entertainment.

hahaha lol

i bet if you read some post you will come along with it ;-)

DeletedUser

I do hope your not implying you WANT gs<some random stuff> back on the forums :|

DeletedUser

Well, it does make this post a little more interesting. I mean it was exciting in the beginning, but I found the debate about whether it was a merge or not a little boring. I was kind of hoping someone from Virius might come on and say something to spice it up.

I mean, they are getting pounded at the moment, let's hear some passionate backlash people! :)

DeletedUser

Virus's only rep is really Ugofree, and he is not the belligerent type. More of a defender.

DeletedUser

And now Ugo is leaving. All hope is lost for a good soap opera on the forums. :)