*Official* (biased) Stats thread

DeletedUser

Haven't had one of these for a while. So, let's make it work. Let's try not to spam it. And if you do spam, that is just fine. :icon_rolleyes: But atleast, put a small quip of something at the bottom that is on-topic.

Yeah, yeah. I know I know. All of Apoc and BA, but that is what you are going to get unless you post your own stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Apoc-C Apoc-D Apoc-F Apoc-H Apoc-N Apoc-R Apoc-W {BA} [BA] |BA|
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -MM- -INF- INF-AM FEAR PAIN xGoCx outz Apo-FU Europe ~S~ REBEL FOSt-5 NO U MMore! =FUSE= Wolf
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 892
Side 2: 357
Difference: 535

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,623,481
Side 2: 3,362,318
Difference: 5,261,163

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -MM- -INF- INF-AM FEAR PAIN xGoCx outz Apo-FU Europe ~S~ REBEL FOSt-5 NO U MMore! =FUSE= Wolf
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 329
Side 2: 99
Difference: 230

image.php

Side 1: 3,249,694
Side 2: 940,750
Difference: 2,308,944

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 128
Side 2: 44
Difference: 84

image.php

Side 1: 1,252,867
Side 2: 413,206
Difference: 839,661

image.php

*Flame*

Last edited by a moderator:

Agenroe

Last I checked BA and Apoc are not working that closly together makeing it not a team effort.
Not to mention that not everyone on the one side is working together. kind of stupid I can throw tribes into those things to.

DeletedUser

didn't you read? Biased stats? Hello. Plus, BA and Apoc are still allies. We need to make everything as BIASED as possible.

Btw, FEAR are helping Apoc war -MM-

Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FEAR
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 55,563
Side 2: 9,957
Difference: 45,606

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last I checked BA and Apoc are not working that closly together makeing it not a team effort.
Not to mention that not everyone on the one side is working together. kind of stupid I can throw tribes into those things to.

If there is no BA killing MM, or MM killing BA, then it wont matter as they wont show up in the statistics.

Small point, but worth pointing out.

Me for one dont think much of statistics... Does generate debate though.

keee

Lawwwwwl -MM- and MMore! are on the same side too. Plarin.. MMore! is APOC's dumping ground for inactives?

What a shit thread.

kvasha

official stats? you fail son ,and yup MMore is apoc's ground for inactives...

DeletedUser

lmfao at -MM- on the same side as europe hahahah

I think if you're not stupid you could understand the stats, he's posting every tribe we're at war/taking villages from. So the total of tribes vs our tribe nobles, we're winning overall. You might not think of overall as anything important as you'll only thinkg of MM vs Apoc stats but it's just showing. We're winning the world overall. :icon_wink:

keee

Well when you're fighting tribes like europe thats not surprising to see.

DeletedUser

who me?

LOL OHHH

Paranoia

Man... you have a smart comment for everything dont you.

Ok just to keep you pleased... how are these stats?

Side 1:
Tribes: Apoc-C Apoc-D Apoc-F Apoc-H Apoc-N Apoc-W Apoc-R
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -MM- -MMM-
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 241
Side 2: 136
Difference: 105

image.php

Side 1: 2,434,607
Side 2: 1,305,741
Difference: 1,128,866

image.php

keee

Better but still not great.

-MMM- isn't fighting in this war lol, it has no association to -MM-.

You also forgot to add MMore! which is (as stats could back me up) your dumping ground for accounts that are readily under attack which you don't want shown on stats (for obvious reasons).

Also that comment was between me and gunju, i don't know what you're interpreting it as :S.

Not to mention as i've mentioned 10000 times before, stats count for nothing lol. They show the perspective you want them to show. If i wanted to show how well we are doing against -W / -R / -D i would post those individual stats and you couldn't argue their existence.

But i mean if you want to leech off the efforts of the only APOC tribe doing well in this war (-C), go for it while you still can. Foxbite and Eldredge only have so many villages they will loose, after that i'm afraid it's back to the drawing board.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Better but still not great.

-MMM- isn't fighting in this war lol, it has no association to -MM-.

You also forgot to add MMore! which is (as stats could back me up) your dumping ground for accounts that are readily under attack which you don't want shown on stats (for obvious reasons).

Also that comment was between me and gunju, i don't know what you're interpreting it as :S.

You just protested that MMore! shouldn't be in the stats now you're saying they should, do you just hover around the forums acting stupid 24/7?

Hard life

keee

Are you joking moron? You put MMore! on our side? MMore is APOC? It's like showing the stats of APOC-D + -MM- vs APOC-W?

keee

And you have the tenacity to call me stupid. Just like i'd assume you'd call all those nukes you sent at me a "success".

Edit: Go look at your forums, Lord77en is being sat by Andrew Done. L, It's funny when i find out stuff about your tribe before you do.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Last I checked BA and Apoc are not working that closly
together makeing it not a team effort.

I think someone should concentrate on their acct rather than forums cos otherwise your gonna get Fox'd [yes cheap joke there]

I await flammin

DeletedUser

And you have the tenacity to call me stupid. Just like i'd assume you'd call all those nukes you sent at me a "success".

Edit: Go look at your forums, Lord77en is being sat by Andrew Done. L, It's funny when i find out stuff about your tribe before you do.

How were they not? We talk alot and he got scouting reports. When we know a stacked village we know what and how much to hit with next. I wouldn't call trumiz's nukes a failure.