[Official] Clorox appologizes to anyone it's ever offended

DeletedUser833

Mule made that pic (in 8 minutes gaff).

That does sound like a good idea though. I have done a few photochops in my day.

DeletedUser

I don't have photoshop.... :icon_sad:

Though I am considering downloading GIMP.

DeletedUser

I don't normally do such a thing, but that irc perv needed to be taught a lesson :icon_razz: , also was drunk at the time...

DeletedUser

Ive shown the log to many people, they all find it as amusing as i do :icon_razz:

Bedtime Bear

I don't normally do such a thing, but that irc perv needed to be taught a lesson :icon_razz: , also was drunk at the time...

Were always drunk. Thats the hidden rule of CLOROX, you must have had a few pints before you play TW and at least 5 before you go into IRC.

PS, you are a hypocrite, but it was a good log.

DeletedUser

I live in the USA! Legal drinking age is 21, thus I am only 13. There we have it.

DeletedUser

Joey.. I just like spamming. I could get down and serious, with some fabulous propaganda, but that isn't fitting the mood I'm in (and the music I'm listening to right now).

DeletedUser

Lol.. but if you live in the UK and are -1 server time.... you can't be that tired :icon_rolleyes:

I'll go to bed around 10:30 for my time...

DeletedUser

i was ill on wednesday and im fine now... i need to prepare for tonight...

DeletedUser3028

Joey.. I just like spamming. I could get down and serious, with some fabulous propaganda, but that isn't fitting the mood I'm in (and the music I'm listening to right now).

You sir are a Post whore and a SPAMmer.

Please go away.

I retract my apology, and hope someone offends you as much as you offend me.

DeletedUser8434

I'd also like to apologize to everyone for the level of spam that has made it to this forum. I think I'm just as fed up with having to read this mindless crap as everyone else. Now, this was CLOROX's apology thread, and as to continue the request of the person who asked this thread to be open, all mindless rubbish on this thread will be deleted and infracted. If you do not have a comment, statement, or question regarding the topic of this thread, move on to another thread.

DeletedUser

There is a lot of spam 'cuze Joey has two disciples now! Gaff(who is almost as good as Joey) and me!(Still learning though)

as a member of clorox i'd like to apologize for this persons post

DeletedUser

Don't. My post was informative. Until now, 'cuze I decided my spamming season is over. Therefore, I accept your apologies CLOROX, even though you done nothing agaisn't me.

DeletedUser

I'd also like to apologize to everyone for the level of spam that has made it to this forum. I think I'm just as fed up with having to read this mindless crap as everyone else. Now, this was CLOROX's apology thread, and as to continue the request of the person who asked this thread to be open, all mindless rubbish on this thread will be deleted and infracted. If you do not have a comment, statement, or question regarding the topic of this thread, move on to another thread.
Why thank you!
sunny.gif

Bedtime Bear

^

Seconded

At least we don't have to put up with ... every blooming second.

DeletedUser

I dont see any reason for an apology and im glad we get a break from the spammers sick of looking at a title going into the thread and finding 90% of it SPAM

DeletedUser833

Well this is the thread to apologize in!