[Official] Spam Thread of World 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Since there has been numerous annying threads full of irritating spam on this forum, I am condensing it into one thread. You can spam here all you want. (Note: Try to keep this on-topic, by SPAMMING!)

You may now spam.

DeletedUser30870

I made a thread exactly like this, locked, banned.

Catch my drift?

DeletedUser

Spam, by definition, is not on topic. Having a place to spam, and spamming in it, would not be spamming. You would be on topic, and therefore, not spamming. The whole idea is contradictory.

:icon_eek:

Dragoon910

So, you're really spamming, because that post was logical and actually tried making since in a spam thread. So although you believe spamming in a spam thread is contradictory. Thoretically, you just proved yourself wrong? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

We need a guide dudes and duddetes!

How do we spam a spam thread??:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

It's impossible to spam a spam thread.
What would be considered spam in other threads is on topic here.
Technically, spam is off topic.
If you want to be off-topic (spamming), then it would actually be on-topic. here. So being off-topic here is impossible, unless you want to be on-topic.
If you wanted to be on topic here (spamming), then it would be off-topic also, according to the definition of spam. But this is a spam thread, which makes off-topic (spam) on topic.
So spamming is on-topic. But how can you spam (be off-topic) where spamming is on-topic?
I already said, you can do this by being on-topic.
You could also think of on-topic as not spamming. But, basically, the only definition of not spamming is being on-topic. But being on-topic here is spamming because it's a spam thread. So, being on-topic is impossible, because if you're being on-topic, you're spamming, which is off-topic, according to the definition.
This is not from a dictionary, it's my definition based on my experiences in life (and it probably is yours).
Anyway, you would be forced to be on-topic and off-topic at the same time. Which means every post is on and off topic. Every sentence is on and off topic. Every word is on and off topic. Even every letter is on and off topic, which is obviously impossible. So it's impossible to be on-topic and off-topic at the same time.
But, like I said, it's impossible to be on topic, and, like I said, it's impossible to be on topic and off topic. So you must be off-topic.
But, like I said, being off-topic is impossible, because being off-topic (spamming) is actually on-topic.
So, it's impossible to be on-topic, it's impossible to be off-topic, and it's impossible to be on-topic and off-topic at the same time. There are no other alternatives.
You may be thinking, wat if your post is partly on-topic and partly-off topic? Like when you spam and then say
On topic: (on topic text here)
That would be considered being on-topic and off-topic at the same time, becuase if you go down to the words instead of the whole posts, like I said was on-topic and off-topic at the same time, you can separate your post into the off-topic part and the on-topic part.
But, I already said that being on-topic is impossible, being off-topic is impossible, and being off-topic and on-topic at the same time is impossible. So, I just completely shot down my previous paragraph, but I also shot down that thought of "What if my post is part on-topic and part off-topic", becuase being on-topic and being off-topic, no matter how much, is impossible in this thread.
After elimiating that possibilty, like I said earlier, there are no other alternatives.
With all of that, it's possible to conclude that spamming a spam thread is impossible.

One thing is possible, however. Continuing on those final words, 'spamming a spam thread is impossible'. But, if even being on-topic and off-topic is impossible, and all that, how can anything be possible?
The first sentence of my post is 'It is impossible to spam a spam thread'. I elaborated and continued on those words, therefore, it is possible.
Doing one of the few things that is possible will only get you to repeat what I just said, which will only have you going in circles.
I also used the phrase 'like I said' many times. I used it in places where it made perfect sense and was relevant to the rest of the statement. Using the phrase 'like I said' correctly signifies that I was going in circles, in order to explain that spamming a spam thread is impossible.
So, by continuing on those words, which is possible, will only get you going in circles, and I just proved that if you look closer at the explanations, you will find that I was going in circles, go even in more detail, more circles, etc. It's an endless circle of impossiblility.
But, since it's endless, it's impossible to end the circles by correctly continuing and elaborating on 'It's impossible to spam a spam thread'. So actually, continuing on those words is actually impossible, not possible like I said earlier.
I just finished going around the circle once. It's possible to continue, but it's impossible to finish.
I just said it's possible to continue.
You may be thinking 'HA! Something is possible!'
But really, it's pointless, because correnctly going around in a circle will only repeat what I said, which is not new. If people read the exact same thing twice, it won't make any differnece, becuase they could just read this as many times as they want.
I'm not saying, if you continue on 'It's impossible to spam a spam thread', you have to exactly repeat what I said. But if you don't repeat the general idea, you will have to say something is possible that I proved to be impossible. That is impossible.

In a five word summary:
This thread is screwed up.

xiandre

now you guys are spamming. You guys are making good points regarding what is a spam or not. In this thread our post must be pointless from the topic? and what we need to do is spam. But when Spamming on a spam topic you dont need to spam. Get it? coz I dont:lol:

DeletedUser

Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!

Hey, who is from the UK?

Do they still sell Spam in a tin??

DeletedUser

It's impossible to spam a spam thread.
What would be considered spam in other threads is on topic here.
Technically, spam is off topic.
If you want to be off-topic (spamming), then it would actually be on-topic. here. So being off-topic here is impossible, unless you want to be on-topic.
If you wanted to be on topic here (spamming), then it would be off-topic also, according to the definition of spam. But this is a spam thread, which makes off-topic (spam) on topic.
So spamming is on-topic. But how can you spam (be off-topic) where spamming is on-topic?
I already said, you can do this by being on-topic.
You could also think of on-topic as not spamming. But, basically, the only definition of not spamming is being on-topic. But being on-topic here is spamming because it's a spam thread. So, being on-topic is impossible, because if you're being on-topic, you're spamming, which is off-topic, according to the definition.
This is not from a dictionary, it's my definition based on my experiences in life (and it probably is yours).
Anyway, you would be forced to be on-topic and off-topic at the same time. Which means every post is on and off topic. Every sentence is on and off topic. Every word is on and off topic. Even every letter is on and off topic, which is obviously impossible. So it's impossible to be on-topic and off-topic at the same time.
But, like I said, it's impossible to be on topic, and, like I said, it's impossible to be on topic and off topic. So you must be off-topic.
But, like I said, being off-topic is impossible, because being off-topic (spamming) is actually on-topic.
So, it's impossible to be on-topic, it's impossible to be off-topic, and it's impossible to be on-topic and off-topic at the same time. There are no other alternatives.
You may be thinking, wat if your post is partly on-topic and partly-off topic? Like when you spam and then say
On topic: (on topic text here)
That would be considered being on-topic and off-topic at the same time, becuase if you go down to the words instead of the whole posts, like I said was on-topic and off-topic at the same time, you can separate your post into the off-topic part and the on-topic part.
But, I already said that being on-topic is impossible, being off-topic is impossible, and being off-topic and on-topic at the same time is impossible. So, I just completely shot down my previous paragraph, but I also shot down that thought of "What if my post is part on-topic and part off-topic", becuase being on-topic and being off-topic, no matter how much, is impossible in this thread.
After elimiating that possibilty, like I said earlier, there are no other alternatives.
With all of that, it's possible to conclude that spamming a spam thread is impossible.

One thing is possible, however. Continuing on those final words, 'spamming a spam thread is impossible'. But, if even being on-topic and off-topic is impossible, and all that, how can anything be possible?
The first sentence of my post is 'It is impossible to spam a spam thread'. I elaborated and continued on those words, therefore, it is possible.
Doing one of the few things that is possible will only get you to repeat what I just said, which will only have you going in circles.
I also used the phrase 'like I said' many times. I used it in places where it made perfect sense and was relevant to the rest of the statement. Using the phrase 'like I said' correctly signifies that I was going in circles, in order to explain that spamming a spam thread is impossible.
So, by continuing on those words, which is possible, will only get you going in circles, and I just proved that if you look closer at the explanations, you will find that I was going in circles, go even in more detail, more circles, etc. It's an endless circle of impossiblility.
But, since it's endless, it's impossible to end the circles by correctly continuing and elaborating on 'It's impossible to spam a spam thread'. So actually, continuing on those words is actually impossible, not possible like I said earlier.
I just finished going around the circle once. It's possible to continue, but it's impossible to finish.
I just said it's possible to continue.
You may be thinking 'HA! Something is possible!'
But really, it's pointless, because correnctly going around in a circle will only repeat what I said, which is not new. If people read the exact same thing twice, it won't make any differnece, becuase they could just read this as many times as they want.
I'm not saying, if you continue on 'It's impossible to spam a spam thread', you have to exactly repeat what I said. But if you don't repeat the general idea, you will have to say something is possible that I proved to be impossible. That is impossible.

In a five word summary:
This thread is screwed up.

did anyone read any of that?

xiandre

man this is supposed to be a spam thread. I read that as an article.lmao

DeletedUser

You can't dub a thread official, only mods can!1!!!1!!one111one

Also, many have tried this.

All have failed.

Enjoy your b&.

DeletedUser

1559606_340_1116081430036-spam.jpg

I eat spam for breakfast

DeletedUser

you just elminated the purpose of spamming in this thread.
anyways

/inb4lock

DeletedUser

lol i think i either forgot to post wat i said b4 or someone deleted it..:icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.