Official statement from D.A.

DeletedUser

vojd because we invite 2 people or we train potential people doesn't make us mass inviters :icon_rolleyes:

The question is, whom do you train? You invited largest people there who was attacking/nobling small and inactive people? I know, this is the whole philosophy of LFK(D) "wars"
Or did ender help them with multi-accounting? (GermanBlood has really weird things going on, for example).
If you would really who you say you are, you would invite smaller people and teach them how to kill GermanBlood and Co. and follow the rules. But, hey, this is what V V V does :icon_wink:

Good question here, how Elder Moderator can openly support/operate a tribe? And why during his activity time LFK(D) was full of multi-accounters? Did he push on them to delete all extra accounts or be banned?

DeletedUser

Going back to the original post, I congratulate DA for reforming, good luck to them. The only member there that I had anything to do with was Tremordred. It was fun taking his villages in K23. He fought well but couldnt survive there so he had to move to another continent. :icon_evil:

As for talk about VVV it annoys me that every time I look at these forums, ppl are always having a go at our tribe. PPL think they know everything and come out with some strange claims. Vojd has been a great leader for VVV and has spent some time in these forums defending us, but it is very hard when you have everyone against you when you post. VVV is a great tribe to be a part of and all I see is a lot of ppl just getting plain old Jealous at how well we have progressed.

DeletedUser

Going back to the original post, I congratulate DA for reforming, good luck to them. The only member there that I had anything to do with was Tremordred. It was fun taking his villages in K23. He fought well but couldnt survive there so he had to move to another continent. :icon_evil:

As for talk about VVV it annoys me that every time I look at these forums, ppl are always having a go at our tribe. PPL think they know everything and come out with some strange claims. Vojd has been a great leader for VVV and has spent some time in these forums defending us, but it is very hard when you have everyone against you when you post. VVV is a great tribe to be a part of and all I see is a lot of ppl just getting plain old Jealous at how well we have progressed.

I surely hope you see the irony of commenting on how people target VVV in the very thread about D.A. that Vojd is picking the fight in.. heh.

DeletedUser

The question is, whom do you train? You invited largest people there who was attacking/nobling small and inactive people? I know, this is the whole philosophy of LFK(D) "wars"
Or did ender help them with multi-accounting? (GermanBlood has really weird things going on, for example).
If you would really who you say you are, you would invite smaller people and teach them how to kill GermanBlood and Co. and follow the rules. But, hey, this is what V V V does :icon_wink:

Good question here, how Elder Moderator can openly support/operate a tribe? And why during his activity time LFK(D) was full of multi-accounters? Did he push on them to delete all extra accounts or be banned?

Ok, enough with your completely ridiculous comspiracy theories, they just don't work...
Firstly, whether or not we recruit bigger or small players has no meaning, the point is we pick them up because they have potential. And sorry, but you can't argue that it doesn't work, because a lot of the players we've recruited have gained a lot of experience...

ender_wiggin

1) We invited players that were active, and seemed willing to learn. Inviting those who obviously don't have the time or the mind to handle the elite nature of the game were not invited.

2) My modding and my playin are totally seperate. For one, there's no proof of multi-accounting players, as you have undoubtedly reported every member of the LFKD, and spammed up the support system. Guess what? We're still all here.

As well, I am an elder mod because I can keep my gameplay and my moderation seperate. If you have any doubts about my capacity, contact Lord-Haste. I'm sure he'd be proud to tell you just how ridiculous your accusations are.

And a clarification:
VVV doesn't teach people how to play. They join together and absorb quitting players. They invite anything that has a village so that the village can be nobled when the player goes inactive. You're just turtles and pointwhores, and don't really play this game the way it's meant to be played.

DeletedUser

In fact, Vojd, it is probably grounds enough to have you banned that you would insult a moderator in such a way as to imply that he would cheat to such an extent.

Not everyone does everything he can, to the extent of breaking the rules in order to win. Some of us actually enjoy playing the game as it is :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes, do not forget to check their size too, there is no single 1Mil or more player there, none of them even close to top 40. :lol::lol::lol: and go few pages down to see how many movement was last month and compare to your tribe.
Well, Dragonwestgate is big but he was on leave for V V Vk as I mentioned. People move, do some work, we are alive tribe with real people. Continue your spying, you have nothing else to do here as many in LFK. Ask Hilsted what he is doing now - LoL

You forgot, it is LEGION who invited their way back to top 2 and PK invited their way back to top 1.

Just to clarify...you are saying in this statement that in that looooooong list of invites there were no million points or more players?

Only there at least 3 former sparz members on that list ALL with more than 1mill.....(plus one or two others not as big) I know this without checking them out because they're with us now as indeed they always have been really but now they are under our banner too :)

Erm, i'd also like to apologise to the OP for encouraging this rabid rampage away from the topic to continue but hey it's the first time this guy has spouted any BS that directly enters my demesne....;)

DeletedUser

:lol: My one and only ban ever was given to me by Ender! :lol:

DeletedUser

Now that I think about it, when I was playing as Syrinx, I would've much rather of been in DA rather than listening to the lies and deceitfulness of VVV that went and happened.

KAT claims it was VVVk that held up the most weight of VVV and what not.

VVV and VVV+ along with VVV2 are the only ones to see any kinda real war. Mainly VVV+ because we kept attacking people on K16 and around the borders of that area. I was NEVER on anybodys good side, so it made us a good target, which I liked. And my members that were 100% committed to my leadership liked it as well, so we had a strong bond going.

VVV took in most of ANI and quite a few others from some other tribes around the area. That was when the mass recruiting came under way and I began to disagree with moves and began doing my own thing and running VVV+ as a single tribe by itself, not listening to any of the other leaders.

But yeah, best of luck to DA, you guys will do good, i'm sure you will stick around as long as you guys choose to stay active and continue training this time!

DeletedUser

Just to clarify...you are saying in this statement that in that looooooong list of invites there were no million points or more players?

Only there at least 3 former sparz members on that list ALL with more than 1mill.....(plus one or two others not as big) I know this without checking them out because they're with us now as indeed they always have been really but now they are under our banner too :)

Erm, i'd also like to apologise to the OP for encouraging this rabid rampage away from the topic to continue but hey it's the first time this guy has spouted any BS that directly enters my demesne....;)

How many of them entered V V V and boosted it's rank? None. You mass-invited them and boosted your rank. We were taking Sparz apart and you used our war to invite from there! After we attacked Sparz they ran to you like crazy to save themselves under NAP. That is why someone sent invites, to stop you benefiting from other people efforts and serve as a hiding place. You should have sit very quiet instead of speaking here. Your banner, he-he-he... Let's see how many seconds they stay in HOPLON if PKs attacks it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

VVV took in most of ANI and quite a few others from some other tribes around the area.
Syrinx, we took only few of them in, all good people in the end, no one was refugee. People were claiming only one of them with whom I was already talking BEFORE and who is V V V duke now - Andrew. This guy is worth inviting the whole tribe - :lol: He brought couple friends with him and you got in personal fight with one of them. Granted, the guy was rough but good. But you were not angel either :icon_wink: This is all what I remember. And yeah, you lost a village in the beginning, I am not sure if you took it back or kill anyone there - it was plenty of time. Of course, we could sit and wait another 3 months until you get ready to kill, but by this time someone else would recruit them, for example, SCIOVA which took you in, right?
Or look at this HOPLON above

DeletedUser

In fact, Vojd, it is probably grounds enough to have you banned that you would insult a moderator in such a way as to imply that he would cheat to such an extent.

Not everyone does everything he can, to the extent of breaking the rules in order to win. Some of us actually enjoy playing the game as it is :icon_wink:

Sure, I was banned very soon after I started my talks here. For something not related to game play and not mentioned in rules, no brainer they told me :icon_wink:
I never insulted personally anyone here apart of some propaganda war.
Do you think moderators should be allowed to run tribes?

DeletedUser

2) My modding and my playin are totally seperate. For one, there's no proof of multi-accounting players, as you have undoubtedly reported every member of the LFKD, and spammed up the support system. Guess what? We're still all here.

As well, I am an elder mod because I can keep my gameplay and my moderation seperate. If you have any doubts about my capacity, contact Lord-Haste. I'm sure he'd be proud to tell you just how ridiculous your accusations are.

And a clarification:
VVV doesn't teach people how to play. They join together and absorb quitting players. They invite anything that has a village so that the village can be nobled when the player goes inactive. You're just turtles and pointwhores, and don't really play this game the way it's meant to be played.

Wait a second, read yuor 2) yourself. Do not you see how many wrong and interesting points there.
A. Some LFKD players were banned and went abandoned. Are they still here under different accounts? I was not involved in banning them (neither V V V as far as I know), you should have known better, apart of one case with some of your students in D.A., do you want another "glorious" D.A. story? And it was not after my reporting still.
B. You were expecting n00bs to defeat or ban mods or what? Next level of challenge :lol::lol::lol:

V V V - How do you know? Or it is just a definition, D.A. is good, LFKD is good, others are bad. If GermanBlood would end up in V V V he might actually learn and become good tribe's member. But why would you care, being number 1 you can recruit more and more big active players. We never had such luxury, we were working with each trouble maker. A lot of people opened up a lot of potential later. Every real tribe can do dividing support by regions, it is what people learn quickly by themselves, hardly a D.A. knowhow. While you were not helping people who did not fit your bureaucracy scheme and did not bow to authorities we were derailing D.A. noble trains launched to our people who went inactive (yellow) due to RL problems. I used for it twplus and map, nothing else. No spying for a year :lol:

DeletedUser

How many of them entered V V V and boosted it's rank? None. You mass-invited them and boosted your rank.

Us, LFKD and everybody else are always mass inviting. its only VVV who dont :icon_biggrin:

We were taking Sparz apart and you used our war to invite from there! After we attacked Sparz they ran to you like crazy to save themselves under NAP. That is why someone sent invites, to stop you benefiting from other people efforts and serve as a hiding place. You should have sit very quiet instead of speaking here. Your banner, he-he-he...

Very well done, VVV finally shows its true strength in taking out mighty sparz. maybe if you were attacking those you declared war on several months ago instead of pushing others to join the other side, or was that the plan :icon_eek:

Let's see how many seconds they stay in HOPLON if PKs attacks it

probably longer than the average VVV player, but will probably find out when you (hilsted) give the order :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Very well done, VVV finally shows its true strength in taking out mighty sparz. maybe if you were attacking those you declared war on several months ago instead of pushing others to join the other side, or was that the plan :icon_eek:

Hey, to be fair to V V V; Sparz WAS on the top 20 when they went to "war" with them. That's far better than their previous record of "conflicts".

DeletedUser

How many of them entered V V V and boosted it's rank? None. You mass-invited them and boosted your rank. We were taking Sparz apart and you used our war to invite from there! After we attacked Sparz they ran to you like crazy to save themselves under NAP. That is why someone sent invites, to stop you benefiting from other people efforts and serve as a hiding place. You should have sit very quiet instead of speaking here. Your banner, he-he-he... Let's see how many seconds they stay in HOPLON if PKs attacks it

Call me crazy.. but I get sense an aura of insecurity around you vojd.