[OFFICIAL] Statement in regards to "CLOROX disbanding?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8472

In my case I demand cookies, and none of the fake kind like oatmeal raisin either. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser1546

a good tribe = a one that never disbands. Please send me a reassuring mail because I don't want to land in a tribe like CLOROX again.

DeletedUser

Our leadership couldn't sell a eskimo a cup of hot chocolate. GJ guys, way to go a-holes.

DeletedUser

Erm no lets see where you're wrong there

1) i was in death over a mont clorox has been going what 2 weeks?
2) the only reason I was in death was too support sl players with all my troops
3) I left death to worked with polayers close to my village.

keep digging though boys:lol:

DeletedUser817

Erm no lets see where you're wrong there

1) i was in death over a mont clorox has been going what 2 weeks?
2) the only reason I was in death was too support sl players with all my troops
3) I left death to worked with polayers close to my village.

keep digging though boys:lol:

We'll make it to a month.

DeletedUser817

great response, so your making threads about dipsanding 2 weeks beofre you actually do? Thnanks for the long winded attention seeking heads up :icon_biggrin:

I didn't make the thread. It will take at least 2 weeks to sort out the mass amount of pictures we are receiving and get our players into good homes based on those pics.

DeletedUser

I didn't make the thread. It will take at least 2 weeks to sort out the mass amount of pictures we are receiving and get our players into good homes based on those pics.

great have fun doing it, ah bless you lot and your pictures real women wont bite you know? well unless your ask them nicely.

DeletedUser1546

Oh so THAT's what the 23 incs I'm having are all about.

Losers, all of you, including you, smelly, muddy-colored excuse of a drink.:clay:

DeletedUser1113

We all have problems with women in real life. That is our common trait. We run trains on some of our more prominent female members (nightblue) in order make up for the lack of action we get in real life. Then you have the members that are into guys (Uritel). I dunno where I was going with that one, but I'd imagine about 98% of our members get further with women than you do, due to the fact that they don't have the grammar of a 6 year old kid with downs.

I like how I was trolled into this one. What can I say, I'm open-minded and non-gender discriminatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.