[Official] w00t haters Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yeah sign me up, I hate w00t, especially that LordAOE guy in w00t S... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

wow its like watching the anime version of Brokeback Mountains. :icon_redface:
sniff...sniff

i still havent watch Brokeback Mountains ,
still looking for the right to watch it with :icon_sad:

Long do you want to watch it with me :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i still havent watch Brokeback Mountains ,
still looking for the right to watch it with :icon_sad:

Long do you want to watch it with me :icon_redface:

if he doesnt i will:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ok so so far we are only 3 , we need to get more ppl involed :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Let me guess, because you're in HIRE-E and we are at war with you? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I cant love my enemies , I dont hate I just dont like them .

why not ?
i love all my enemies
they give so much joy after eliminating them :icon_biggrin:
i love you guys where ever you are

ronnn

That enemy is 5 Times larger then me , I can fight him with some luck to defeat him but not to elimenate him , Not a fair battle lol .

DeletedUser

It seems that more people are interested in the W00t haters Fan Club than in the love one. I wonder why. :icon_rolleyes:

ronnn

Why would any player from North East will like a tribe that wants to have domination over his area by Rimming his tribe friends and allies ?

Why would any player from South east will like a tribe that wants to have domination over his area by Rimming his tribe friends and allies ?

Why would anyone from the west would like when they know they are next ? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Why would any player from North East will like a tribe that wants to have domination over his area by Rimming his tribe friends and allies ?

Why would any player from South east will like a tribe that wants to have domination over his area by Rimming his tribe friends and allies ?

Why would anyone from the west would like when they know they are next ? :icon_confused:

Smart :lol:

Or just true.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It seems that more people are interested in the W00t haters Fan Club than in the love one. I wonder why. :icon_rolleyes:

If you would've read both topics through, you would see that they both consist of spam mostly. Neither of these topics is on-topic.
I blaim it on DL. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.