Official W19 History

DeletedUser

Just saying Hi...

Been several months since I played. Was just checking in to see who all was still here.

DeletedUser

does anyone fancy doing a update from the beginning of the first post till now please as i am ex saint member and i had school exams and had to quit and i wish to know what happened to the world after i left as i dont know :(

DeletedUser

well doing an update from the beginning would negate about 3/4 of this world's history as saints had a relatively short life span on this world and would require very little in terms of re-ordering things on behalf of saints' history.

Could we do an update, I'm sure I could fenagle a few people or myself to do so, but would saints be included in any relavant diatribe ... most likely not. So until you want to tell me and tell me so, or some poor soul to proceed, ... no :)

DeletedUser67136

miss that world

btw most of saints either joined up with brains or nir

DeletedUser

Been over 2 years, good read and good times :) Dratt u monkey lover and cabana i miss u fkers :p I hope everyone I played with and against in w19 is doing well :)

DeletedUser

BTW I wanna play again :p Pretty sure this game is 80% of the reason Im divorced lol, I have a new girlfriend and want to test her commitment level haha xD PM me a world to join :O

DeletedUser

hey you noob im in W63! Started like 5 days ago in K53. Join in south west and hopefully u end up somewhere near me.

DeletedUser

Been over 2 years, good read and good times :) Dratt u monkey lover and cabana i miss u fkers :p I hope everyone I played with and against in w19 is doing well :)

i miss only loverlover here :D

DeletedUser

This thread is the reason for my misery... Curse you Drattus.

DeletedUser

i think not so much. I'm still the original player. I know Chucky and numbers are also original player. The rest i'm not sure.

DeletedUser91043

I'm still the original player ...Been playing since day I started the world

DeletedUser50073

i miss you guys probably more than you miss me :D good times in w19